Chapter 55

Wen Jing squatted down in the still woods, rowing the ground with a dry branch, waiting for half an hour.

In the original text, Duan Xuan died earlier than Liu Qianmo and others, no one figured out how he had done the magic repair. In the middle of the night, Jun Yan's deep is not in the middle of the house. What is going to his residence?

Maybe it is something that happened tonight.

Wen Jing does not understand what Duan Xuan likes to eat, drink, and does not understand his work, but Jun Yanzhi may not know. If he puts a drop of blood on Duan Xuan's glass...

Suddenly, there was a personal shadow at the door that appeared silently from the darkness.

Wenjing silk looked at it, and Wang Yanzhi's head was low and flew away with no expression, like an eagle in the night.

"啪" got a cry, and the branches in his hand suddenly broke.

The caves of the dynasties of the dynasties all have guardianships. However, Duan Xuan refused to live in Lu's residence, and chose this remote stone house to sleep. As a result, the defense has been reduced by more than half. Moreover, according to Liu Qian's private statement to He Ling, Duan Xuan has always been negligent in taking care of himself. "Some self-destructive." He has at most one enchantment in the room, but may not be able to cover everything.

At least, there is no enchantment around the residence.

Wenjing swayed like a wandering soul in the middle of the night, and his heart was uneasy and twisted into a twist.

How can Jun Yanzhi really start with Duan Xuan? Even if Master is not good, he also taught him "Feng Chunzhen", not to mention his cultivation teaching for many years.

He sneaked into the room of Duan Xuan in the middle of the night, what is it for? Even if it is not for killing, he can secretly do things for Master, what about others?

In the past few days, there was nothing wrong with it, if Master had another incident...

I was upset with the sword of two hours, and I didn't realize it until noon. Wen Jing slammed back into his room and lay down on the bed, staring at the roof. He once sent a vow to "Just not betrayed" to Jun Yan, and now it seems that he was only expecting this day.

But now the betrayed is not himself, but him!

There was a faint pain in the heart, and the entanglement was unbearable. Wen Jing sat up fiercely.

Be sure to ask Jun Yan to ask clearly.

In any case, their feelings for so many years, Jun Yan owes him an explanation.

Wen Jing picked up the quilt and got out of bed with a gust of wind.

Suddenly the alarm bells in the brain, the system issued a burst of harsh calls.

"Host please note! Positive provocation is a suicidal act! Repeat, suicidal behavior! The defense system does not allow the host to do this kind of behavior!"

Wen Jing's face is cold and ignorant.

"Please be careful with the host! The host residence has recently been set up invisible enchantment, and the entrance and exit will cause the devil to pay attention!"

Wen Jing suddenly stopped at the door: "Why don't you say it earlier?"

"The existence of invisible enchantment does not threaten host security before."

Wen Jing looked around with panting and his face became more and more gloomy.

He dared to limit his actions.