Chapter 46

In the blink of an eye, it was noon the next day.

The big tortoise is a wild monster. Although staying a little, it is always possible to find something to eat. When you step down from the mountain, you can let it climb in the mountains.

Wen Jing and the big turtle have a better understanding. They have been accustomed to its habits for several years, and they can't bear to be wronged. So they put a bag of fresh fruit that the big turtle loves and put it at the door.

Wen Jing asserted: "I will come back in less than three months." I didn't know what to say to a turtle, and concluded: "That's it."

He walked a few steps forward and looked back, but he saw the big turtle desperately following behind him. Although he climbed slowly, he was very hard. He quickly waved: "You don't keep up, I have to go."

I don't know if this turtle understands it. Wen Jing has been rushing several times. The big turtle finally stopped and looked at him with the eyes of a small bean. It seems that he finally understood that he was leaving, but he could not follow.

Wen Jing said, "Give me a good look at the door, don't run around." Turned away.

When he went out this time, he put all his belongings on his body and made a desperate attempt.

Under the mountain, an ink-colored giant turtle crouched, and has a length, width and height of dozens of feet. Wen Jing first saw this monster, could not help but some fascination, only saw the turtle's mouth, then uprooted several trees, biting slowly, it looks very good temper.

Jun Yanzhi and He Ling are already waiting. Wenjing looked up on the face and sighed: "This is the turtle of Huanghuafengfeng's main? It is only a beast, compared with ours..."

He Ling interrupted him briefly: "This turtle has a long lead."

Wen Jing is speechless.

Ok, this turtle is a dragon, and the turtle at home is only ordinary...

Jun Yanzhi smiled: "The meaning of the second brother is that this turtle is not ordinary. Its name is Mo Xuan, there is a trace of ancient four spirits, and my nature is incomparable."

Wen Jing Xin Dao: No way to compare? That depends on what... than the ability, is it better than Meng, more loyal, than stupid?

There is a wooden platform on the back of the turtle that can accommodate hundreds of people. It is tied to the turtle's back like a saddle. It is a means of transport for manned people. The high platform is divided into two layers. The lower layer is wide, but open and airy. The upper layer is relatively narrow, but it is closed, so that people don't see the truth inside.

When the time is right, the sun shines violently, Zhu Xi said: "Everyone can go up." The disciples should behave in a proper manner, flying on the turtle's back one by one, looking for a place to sit in the shade of the first floor. .

The five peaks, including Xi Fang, Shao Jun and Lu Changqing, also went together and flew up to the second floor, sitting down in the "Ya room".

The huge faucet of Mo Xuan swayed and made a long dragonfly, which slowly flew into the air.

The mountain wind is blowing, the clothes are fluttering, and everyone's mood is also very happy!

Mo Xuan is actually a third-order monster, slow at first, but faster and faster, and the scenery is flying fast. Wen Jing found a shade, sitting on the wooden railing and sitting cross-legged, subconsciously looking for a cyan figure.

The green shirt of Jun Yan swayed, and the hair band behind it also danced. He was standing a few steps away from him, and he was talking to two handsome female disciples.