Chapter 72

Surrounded by green hills on three sides, one lake is full of colors. The mountains are not high and the clouds are haunted. The layers of rock formations are beautiful and beautiful. It is the scenery of the Xiangyang Mountains.

In other words, after he escaped from the tower, he did not run far, and did not stay at the side of the seat. Instead, he was transferred to a corner of the Xiangyang Mountain Range.

This place is very close to home. Wen Jing decided not to go down for a long time, and now go back to find death. At that time, in order to save the monarchy into the tower, it was the same line with him. He is now an enemy of the Qingxu Jianzong. What are you going to do?

Jun Yanzhi must not be in the Qing Xu Jian...

The lake was crystal clear, and Wen Jing took off his clothes and jumped into the water to wash a cold shower. The wounds on his body healed almost the same. The flames of the sky when he was out of the tower burned him with a cracked mouth and a few more fresh burns. After years of burning by the fire, the new wounds and old wounds are staggered, and the back legs are touched with scars. He didn't feel anything about himself, but he didn't know that in the eyes of others, it looked terrible and terrible, like the dead soul that escaped from the 18-story **** that was burned from the fire.

Wen Jing used a sword to fork a few fish to climb ashore, and smashed the incomplete clothes on the floor, frowning and throwing it aside.

He sat down, baked the fish a few times with the flame, smeared the greasy mouth, and began to seriously consider the next step.

First, I have to find a piece of clothing.

Wen Jing rolled up the black-skinned clothes and hung loosely on his waist, barely blocking the key parts. He took off more than a dozen large leaves and wore wicker branches to cover the upper body and thigh skin, only to reveal the arms and calves.

He looked at the water and picked up a pile of mud, smearing it on the half face and body without disfigurement. Such a dress, he looks like a wild monster from a distance, although the wisdom is open but the wild has not retreated, can not see a little bit of humanity.

Wen Jing put the Su Xin sword up and jumped into the empty valley like a wild monkey.

Go find someone to inquire about the news!

Two disciples in the valley are looking down at the grass, wearing light blue robes, each carrying a small basket, which is not high, only about seven or eight layers.

An exclamatory whispered: "Have you heard that? Red Maple has an accident."

"what's up?"

"I don't know. I heard that a few days ago, dozens of disciples had small wounds in their bodies, and they bleed constantly. Now they don't know what the situation is. There should be only one dead road."

"Small wounds and bloodshed until the blood is dry... I am afraid that it is the magical repair. Is it the king?"

"Who else besides him?"

"...He used to pretend to save a large number of people. Now no one is holding back, it can be said that there is no jealousy."

The previous sighed: "Jun Yanzhi has rebelled with Jian Zong in recent years. His temperament has been very different from that before. Even his master can't stop him. He has no trouble with the five major factions. He really doesn't know what it is for. ""

Wen Jing quietly hid in the tree, the branches and leaves slightly sloshing.

"The Sovereign is really the woman's benevolence. When I left this scourge, I also led the wolf into the room. It is really harmful."