Page fourteen;

-Nicolette-

"Look at daddy go." Nicolas pointed at Cristiano from down the pitch. I can't believe Nicolas went to calling Cristiano dad or daddy so quick, it was like he's known him his entire life and not a couple of months.

Cristiano and Sergio invited us to the club World Cup final. I was very proud of the both of them, especially Cristiano. He had the ball now and he was beating these other defenders from left to right. I watched him go, it was like he was doing art his tricks would have the other opponents going the wrong way. It always amazed me every time I've watched him play especially live.

The score was now 4-0 with 90+ 2 left and it was just about to hit the final time. I was so proud of them and they were at their winning streak of 20 games. I couldn't wait to congratulate them on their win. I took pictures of them celebrating on the field. I caught Cristiano's eyes as he pointed at Nicolas them beckoned for him to come fourth.

"Nicky, you're daddy wants you to go celebrate with him, would you like that? " I asked Nicolas. Who's face lit up like it was Christmas morning. I smiled grabbing his hands and guiding him to the front barricades where Cristiano was standing with a bunch of camera men surrounding him. I picked Nicolas up and handed him onto Cristiano's arms and the cameras were going wild with the exchange of our child.

I waved my camera at the indicating I wanted to take a picture of them. The father and son posed smiling at the Camera looking as identical as ever, like if they were the same age they would be twins and I already knew what Nicolas would look like if he was 28. I smiled at them as they walked off towards where the team was.

Sergio appeared in front of me out of no where with a grin on his face. "do you see this?" He asked pulling out a gold trophy with a ball at the top, I smiled at his childishness.

"Yes Sergio I see you, congratulations on being the tournaments best player." I ruffled his great hair. It was wet and I'm guessing it was half sweat and half water the way it curled up.

"You know how you can congratulate me?" He winked smirking, I don't think he care for a second that there were camera guys standing around who could record our conversation.

"Hm let's keep it PG remember I have a kid, I don't need another one especially by another footballers." I teased him.

"What's wrong with having another kid especially by a Real Madrid player, you could make a next generation of Real Madrid legends." Sergio chuckled.

"Okay that's weird and whorish. Who has kids with an entire football team." I laughed. "You are so crazy to even think that."

"Hey we all agreed on it."

"We?" I asked. "Who's we?"

"Me, Cristiano, Iker, Marcelo, Gareth etc." he shrugged. "It's not a bad idea."

"Wait you're actually serious.?" This guy was the craziest man I've ever met. "I don't even know what to think. That's never going to happen though and we should stop talking about it."

"Okay, whatever you say, mi princesa." He chuckled. "How about we celebrate later tonight and I promise it'll be PG"

"Okay Sergio, it better be an amazing night."

"You could bring Nicolas if you want too." Sergio suggested.

I looked onto the field and spotted Cristiano and Nicolas with Iker. They were literally hung by the hips, I don't think they could be separated at the moment . "You'll have to get him away from his father first or you'll might as well invite Cristiano if you want Nicolas there."

------------------