A G I R L S T A Y I N G O V E R ?

-

S O N G -

CANNIBAL QUEEN - MINIATURE TIGERS

-

R O Y C E ' S P O V

(I know crazy...)

"Well I'm Camden Beck." I hear Camden say confidently to the woman next to me, his arms crossed In front of him. He quickly looks back and gives me a look wondering if he messed up his own name. He did well pretending to be confident. Just like me....

Well, I guess I've always been good at hiding things. I would hide things I loved, hoping that a god-if there even was any- wouldn't see it and take it away from me.

I stopped crying over my mom dying at five because my dad was crying to much, so I hid that as well...

I guess Kel is the only person in years that I've opened up too without thinking about them being taken away.

Which is stupid, terribly stupid, because I'll get attached. But I think it's just the idea of knowing she'll leave, it's just the idea of knowing.

That's all I want, is to be told they want me and they will stay.

I shake my head and his small round eyes lights up, clearly proud of himself. He looks over at Kelca and smiles to her too. Her face lights up, excited to have a toddler in her presence, her brown hair slightly curly from air drying it after salt water swimming the other day.

I don't think she's ever talked let alone been with a small man like Camden.

Camden turns back to me, obviously excited as he stands up a little taller in my arms and whispers lightly, ever so lightly in my ear.

"She's so pwetty, Woywoy..." he mumbles and I nod, smirking at the ground and trying my hardest to fight back a blush trying to crawl it's way onto my face.

I felt like my smile was from ear to ear, knowing I've caught a beautiful best friend, but also the repercussions of it were that every guy I knew loved her. Guys at the party that I talked to talked about how hot the 'new tourist' I walked in with was.

Little did they know she was gonna stay, and that she was mine...

Not that I owned her or anything, but in the fact that I've settled myself into her life, that her parents love me and we... we like each other a lot. I feel like it was meant to be that I met her.

I see the bright blue house in the distance, and slowly look up at Kelca, looking over at the house in the same way I did when I first saw it.

Camden was right...

"I know she is.." I mumble, my head resting on his small shoulder as I stare at her.

Her eyes were a beautiful brown and her hair was just like it, a dark brown that waved down to her collarbones. She had a perfect button nose, and rosy cheeks constantly.

It was hard to not stare at her all the time I was with her....

"Is that it?" She asks, and Camden quickly turns to her as she turns to us. I hum, only paying attention to her beauty.