T H E U N F O R T U N A T E N O T E 2

A U G U S T 5 , 1 9 9 8

He laid on top of me, his jaw tense and his eyes a dark, sparkling purple. "You're so beautiful.."

I lean my hand up and drag it along his cheek, his smooth skin feeling so soft against me.

"I could say the same thing for you, Royce..." I mumble, running my fingers through his blonde, soft hair. "I'll never hurt you, Kel... I won't let your parents get to you again."

"You promise?" I ask, scared that I'll have to go back to being isolated and used. Or that I'll have to go back to seeing my dads unwanting stare.

"I promise..."

"Royce!" I scream, looking at the living room and hoping that I cleaned it well enough. I had to clean up all the mess me and Royce made, and of course the many blunts we kept on the table.

I draped the blanket over the leather chair and the other blanket over the grey couch, made the table crystal clean, and reorganized the tv stand.

Royce walks in wearing boxers and no shirt, a towel draped over his shoulder and a bottle of cleaner solution in his right hand. He smiles at me as he walks in from the bathroom, "it looks amazing, Kelca.." he smiles, standing behind me and putting his hand on my bare stomach.

I was wearing a sports bra and shorts, which to be fair was better than him.

I smiled, "Do you think the girls would like it? I really want them to like me."

He laughs a little, kissing the top of my head and ruffling my hair, walking over to the kitchen and spraying a few countertops before rubbing them down.

"Bev already loved you, and if Tay sees me with you she will immediately hate you because she pretends to hate me, but I promise she'll warm up to you."

"What if she makes fun of me or something though! You're family is scary, I only like your dad." I say with a small laugh, his eyes brighten a little as I walk over to him.

"I forgot to tell you! Pops is bringing over his new carrot cake recipe!" Royce says and I smile, "Oh my gosh really I love carrot cake!" I say.

Royce smirks lightly, drying off the counter and picking me up, setting me on there.

"I thought you hated cake?" He asks and I laugh, "well you're technically right because I think cake is disgusting, but carrot cake is different. It's creamy and a nice texture and not too sweet. And ugh fuuck cream cheese frosting could fuck me and id beg for it."

Royce swallows , rather hard, and I place my hand on his abs trailing my fingers up. "I'm not gonna say I went to far because I depicted perfectly how I feel about cream cheese frosting." I say and he shakes his head. "No cream cheese frosting could make me cum but fuck that was hot..." Royce mumbles.

I smirk a little trailing my finger along his jawline. I look down slightly to see a bulge in his boxers.

"Oh..." I say with a smirk, "only a semi..." he mumbles, smirking with cockiness.

"Don't act so cocky when I make you act up like a middle schooler."

"Well I'm allowed to be cocky at the fact that I'm gonna fucking rail you one day..."

I laugh a little, but it falls when I look down and bite my lip. "What are we, Royce?"

He swallows, before quickly and hastily saying "Don't ask.." before leaning in and kissing my neck.