- 7 -

Brooke walked into the station and saw Will awake on a bed in a cell, Emma, David and Elsa in the station going through record books.

Emma saw Brooke, "Hey, how'd it go?" Emma asked with a smile and Elsa looked over, curious about the night as well.

"It was lovely, Killian took me to a lovely Italian restaurant, then he decided," Brooke pointed at Will, "To knock the waiter and wine got spilt all over me, then he ran away and I couldn't be bothered to chase them... We went home... Did...you know, then I woke up and Killian was gone, no note or message to say where," Brooke gave them a brief.

Emma looked over and walked to the bars, "Good morning, sunshine. Want to tell me why you broke into the library last night?" Emma asked.

"The library?" Brooke asked and walked over.

"The what?" Will asked.

"The building with all those books on the shelves," Brooke told him.

"Oh, that's what that place was? I just thought it was a poorly stocked pub," Will said.

"Okay, we get it... Every town needs a village idiot, but your little stunt pulled me away from an important investigation," Emma said.

"And interrupted my night off, so start talking," Brooke said.

"The last thing I remember is running away from you," Will said looking at Brooke, "And then I celebrated my escape with a nice bottle of whiskey."

"Did you celebrate with all your friends...Alice and the white rabbit?"Emma asked as sheheldup a book of Alice in Wonderland, "It was on you in the library, this was in your pocket, mean anything to you?"

"Nope, doesn't mean a thing," Will told them.

Brooke pointed to his black eyes, "How about your eye, you get a look at whoever gave you that shiner?" She asked.

Will looked behind Brooke, "Now, that's an interesting question, isn't it?" Will asked.

Brooke and Emma turned to see Killian walking towards them, "Where were you?" Brooke asked.

"Sorry, love. I just got your message, I..." Killian began to say.

"It's okay, I just need another minute here," Brooke smiled at him and turned to Will, "You were about to tell us who did that to your face."

Will looked at Killian then back at Brooke, "It's a bloody mystery to me, your guess is as good as mind. Must have been some party, eh?" Will asked.

"Well, if you remember anything, I'll know where to find you," Emma said and began walking to Elsa as Brooke walked to Killian.

"You're just gonna keep me in here because I brokeinto a bloody library?" Will questioned them.

The twins looked at him, "Because you crashed my date and spilled wine over my new dress," Brooke said before turning to Killian, "Which turned out to be very good, despite the rude interruption and waking up alone," She said and noticed that his hook was back, she stroked the curve of his hook, "What happened to your hand?" She looked at him.

"It appears the Dark One's magic wasn't all I'd hope it would be," Killian told her.

"Oh, well it was lovely for a night," She kissed his hook as she looked at him, "Where were you this morning?"

"Sorry, love, Smee came over... He needed to talk to me about something," Killian lied.

"Oh, okay," She smiled and nodded, "Next time, leave me a note so I don't worry okay?"