- 13 -

The Spell of Shattered Sight was spreading over Storybrooke, Ingrid cast the spell after Elsa had stopped the twins from opening the door in the manor.

Elsa, Emma, Brooke, Killian, Regina, David, Mary Margaret, Henry and Leroy were standing at the top of the clock tower looking the purple crystalise cloud slowly spreading over the town.

Elsa was looking through binoculars and she lowered the binoculars, "Belle was right, my aunt is actually doing this," Elsa said.

Mary Margaret took the binoculars and looking through them, "The spell of shattered sight," She said.

David took the binoculars and looked through them, "We open the mines and the vault, we take shelter there," David said.

"That won't work," Brooke said, "This is magic, it doesn't care about ceilings," She said.

"Your daughters right," Regina said, "It's started."

"How long?" Killian asked.

"By sundown," Regina said, "By sundown, everyone in this town will start tearing each other apart."

"Okay, the answer is simple, let's not be in town," Emma said.

Later, they made their way to the ice wall that was still surrounding the town.

"Hardly an elegant solution," Regina said.

"Nothing wrong with brute force if it works," David said.

"If we can get over, we can build a frame, take people over one at a time," Leroy said.

David carried a rope over his shoulder, held an axe as he walked over to the ice wall, "David be careful," Mary Margaret said. They all watched at he swung the axe at the ice wall but it was defended by a shield of some kind and it pushed David back.

Emma and Mary Margaret ran over to him, "You okay?" Emma asked.

"David?" Mary Margaret asked as the two helped him up.

"Looks like the wall doesn't care much for your brute force," Regina commented.

Elsa found her sister's necklace in between the crack of the ice, Elsa stepped forward and retrieved the necklace.

"Elsa? no, stop," Brooke said and went to her before, "Hey, no! That thing could go off again," She said and the two walked away from the wall, "Come on."

"It's Anna's necklace, I thought it was gone, it's like a miracle," Elsa said.

"I'm glad you found it, but sentimentality's not worth risking your life over," Brooke said.

"It's a sign, Brooke... A sign we're gonna win," Elsa said.

Regina overheard Elsa and groaned, "Is everyone into this hope thing now?" Regina asked.

"If we're gonna win, we need to stop wasting time. Mom, dad, Leroy, go tell everyone what's going on. When this goes down, everyone needs to be separated from their loved ones if they don't want to hurt each other," Brooke said, "Killian, please go to the waterfront to see if we can use boats to get some people out," Brooke added.

"I have to warn Robin Hood, his camp's not far from here," Regina said.

"Okay, go," Emma said, "Elsa, Brooke and I are gonna talk to Gold, see if he has any ideas. Henry, you come with us."

"No, he's with me, I'm his best chance," Regina said.

"That might not be true. Emma, Brooke and I... I think we're immune," Elsa said.