- 9 -

The next day, Brooke and Killian made their way to the station as Emma called them. Brooke held her tape as they walked in and saw Gold, Belle, David, Henry, Mary Margaret and Regina.

Emma looked at her sister, "What's that?" Emma asked.

"You might want to watch this," Brooke said and handed it to Emma, "When you've done your bit."

"Okay, watch this," Emma played her video. 

"Hey, look what the new girl brought with her!"

"Emma, that's you... You must be..." Mary Margaret began to say.

"13, maybe 14," Emma said.

The Snow Queen walked in, "Give it back, Kevin. The camera is Emma's, not yours. We respect property in this house, Emma," The Snow Queen said and handed the camera back to Emma.

"Are you missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen? Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?" Regina asked.

"Apparently, my run-in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time, in this fost home, or whatever that place was... It gone... But watch this bit," Emma said and everyone watched.

"Brooklyn sweetie," Brooke walked to the room.

"Yeah?" Brooke smiled at Emma, "Hello," She said.

"Please, help Emma to get settled in... I'm sure you two will be amazing together," The Snow Queen said.

"..." Brooke blinked as everyone looked at her, "W...Watch..." 

"Put Lyn's on," Killian said and wrapped an arm around her, "It's okay, shh..." He whispered.

Emma put her Brooke's tape and they saw a young Brooke.

"Brooke... You were..." David began to say.

"10... I think," Brooke said as she rested against Killian.

After the video played, everyone looked at her, "The Snow Queen... Adopted you?" Emma asked.

"Apparently..." Brooke said, "I don't know what's going on..." She whispered.

"I just don't understand how she even ended up here," Regina said.

"We were hoping Gold could tell us that," Emma said and looked at Gold, "You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. How the hell did she do it?" Emma asked.

"Considering the time I spent on the same task, I'd love to know," Gold said.

"Does it really matter how she got to the girls? I mean, shouln't we be more concerned about why?" David asked.

"Obviously, she needed them for something... I don't think it was just a daughter she was after... But what... Well, that's our next problem," Regina said and looked at Brooke, "Do you remember anything?"

"Nothing about her, not then, not with the picture," Brooke said.

"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the north woods. We combed every inch of her shop, we tore apart her house," David said, "She must've cleared everything out days before."

"Which means she must be hiding something," Killian said.

"But where?" Brooke asked him.

"What about her ice-cream truck?" Henry asked.

"The Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?" Emma asked him.

"I'm a kind, I notice these kind of things," Henry told her.