1: BEGINNING TO END

SCENE 1: A beautiful day, Riddhima ( a simple physiotherapist, and a orphan) walks on the road with her friend Bani.

Riddhima: "Life is at its best right now, never thought i would be so happy and the reason for every happiness in my life is Kabir, he gives me the love that i always wanted."

Bani: i am happy for you riddhu... Finally everything is falling into place. Its been 2 and half years since you and kabir have been together, so when are you both getting married huh?

Riddhima: Since you have raised the question let me tell you, I have been thinking about proposing to Kabir for a while and i have even bought the ring for him.

Bani: OH MY GOD!!! thats a great news you both are perfect each other

SCENE 2: Kabir has reached a abandoned place with his assistant arjun

Kabir: Search for those guys i have been tipped off that they are hiding here and they could be a good chance for us to find evidence against Vansh.

Arjun: Yeah sir!! Sir can i ask you a question....?

Kabir: sure.. ask

Arjun: sir, you have been on this case since the past 3 years and in that time you disguised yourself as a PT teacher and working as a undercover officer.... and thats how you met riddhima even....... so if we catch Vansh then will you tell riddhima mam about your truth.

Kabir: Arjun, in this whole world i love only 2 things and that is my Riddhima and this country and my country is endangered by people like Vansh... and to keep her safe i will try my best and there will come a time soon when i will tell her about me.

SCENE 3: Vansh is in his house with angre ( bodyguard/most trust worthy person/ kinda like a friend) they are discussing about a deal that is going to take place in a party that vansh is arranging.

Vansh: Angre, check each guest who comes to the party, and i want the arrangements to be done how i like.

Angre: Sure sir.

Vansh: The meeting should be done calmly and i dont need any kind of disturbances in the party.

Angre: The arrangements have already begun and the security is very good no one can disturb you sir.

READ THE NEXT PART!