24: BEGINNING OF THE END?!

SCENE 1: Vansh feels heartbroken after seeing the video...

Vansh: Just give me some space...i need to think....

After a while Vansh goes to meet riddhima in the room..

Vansh: Riddhima are you alright?

Riddhima: Yeah! Thanks to you! Vansh i need to talk to you...

Vansh: About what?

Riddhima: Remember when i said i was with someone before our marriage..?

Vansh: Yeah and we discussed not to speak about it again? Then why are you bringing it up now?

Riddhima: I feel like you should know who was that! It was inspector kabir...

Vansh: KABIR?

Riddhima: Yes, infact we were together after i met you also, later he showed his true colors and i left him, later certain circumstances led to our marriage and remember when he came to arrest you?!

Vansh: Yeah..

Riddhima: He then realised i married you and since then he has been visiting me again and again saying he is sorry and he wants me back! In fact the day i was attacked, he came into the house to meet me in the kitchen...i somehow sent him away, but i think he is the one doing all of this!

Vansh: He is not the one doing this i know who it is and it has been handled! But i wont spare that kabir, if he tries to come near you again!

Riddhima: You seemed sad when you came inside, do you want to share anything?

Vansh: No...i have some work you just rest ok?!

Riddhima: Yeah..

Vansh leaves...

Riddhima's pov: Thank god, i saw ishani showing the video to Vansh, and when he came in admitted it myself otherwise, Vansh wouldn't have spared me at all! But why did Ishani do all this? I dont care, its good that Vansh knows now the partial truth about me, just i am one more truth away.... soon i will tell him even that!

Vansh meets kabir...

Vansh: Kabir! you know i have spared your life long enough, now you have started disturbing me and my wife both...and i can spare until it was me, but my wife!? I promised her that she will never face any problem, when i am there, and apparently you are her problem! And trust me i will make your death sweet and simple, yeah its going to be hard if you fight back, but i would like to give you a disclaimer that its better not to fight back...

Kabir points a gun towards Vansh..

Kabir: It wont take me a second to kill you Vansh!

Vansh: Oh really? Kabir just give it up! I am trying to be good for Riddhima....