21: SHE IS MISSING?

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room and vansh comes in......

Riddhima: Vansh, are you free today?

Vansh: Why?

Riddhima: I have some work with you thats why..

Vansh: I have 2 meetings with delegates and then i am free...but what work do you have?

Riddhima: I am just feeling a little uneasy and...

Vansh: UNEASY?! You first sit down and i will call the doctor..

Riddhima: vansh..Vansh calm down not the health wise uneasy....

Vansh: Then?

Riddhima: I was feeling like visiting the orphanage once...and also meet Bani once...so i know you wont send me alone so i was asking you.....

Vansh: Riddhima this is your house and you come and go whenever you want, and you don't need to ask my permission! I will send the driver if you want...

Riddhima: Yeah fine!

SCENE 2: Riddhima comes down and is shocked seeing kabir with his luggage....

Riddhima's pov: This kabir is leaving already? Anyway its good he is leaving!!

Shivaay: Dadi, i will leave, i cant stay anymore in this house, but i hope Mr.Vansh finds the culphrit like he said...

Dadi: Once vansh has said it then he will do it definitely, dont worry and we are really sorry for your loss....

Kabir's pov: Riddhima i am leaving for now, to get back at you soon, i overheard your little talk with Vansh, now see how i will change this wonderful day into one of your worst nightmare......

SCENE 3: Riddhima goes to the orphanage...

Riddhima: Kids!!! How are you? look i came back like i promised right!!

Kids: Didi (sister) you came back...will you be staying here again!?

Riddhima: No, but i promise i will visit all of you once a week....

Kids: No Didi not done, you said you will come back faster but you came soo late, you even missed mishti's birthday( A girl in the orphanage)...

Riddhima: Oh!! So thats why everyone is so angry and sad...ok fine then all the chocolates and toys i brought for you, i will take it back and i even bought mishti's favourite chocolate and the toy she asked for! But fine, if you all don't want...

Kids: You bought our favourites? where are they?!!

Riddhima: Krishna uncle( Driver) please bring the gifts from the car..and kids go and help uncle...

Bani: Finally you are back?! Come into the room we have a lot to speak about come!!

Riddhima and bani talk in the room..

Riddhima: Thanks Bani, if you were not there i wouldn't even know how to start the plan!

Bani: Forget all that tell me what happened till now....

Riddhima explains everything

Riddhima: I dont know if i should be sad that Vansh hates Arohi or whether i should be happy that he loves riddhima! But i wish that i could clear his misunderstandings but this Kabir is not leaving me...i always feel scared that what if Vansh comes to know that i came in as a spy...then he wont even believe me that i really love him...he will think that i am lying....

Bani: Its ok Riddhima, lord ganesha is always there for you...soon this kabir will be out of your life and it will only be filled with happiness!

SCENE 4: Vansh feels restless and calls riddhima