9: HER DREAMS??

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room thinking about the marriage.

Riddhima: My dreams are coming true finally to marry Vansh and to stay with him forever, i know Vansh hates my past self but i have to clear this misunderstandings and make him believe in love again and change him like he was in the past..i am going to do that and this time kabir trust me you might think you are succeeding in your mission but no kabir you and your partner will be seeing and making plans according to what i show..you might think that i would try to escape and i know you will come here....i will be waiting to see your so called drama....

SCENE 2:Vansh comes in to make her select the engagement ring.

Vansh: Riddhima, please select the ring you like for our engagement tommorrow.

Riddhima: When i didn't have the right to choose my groom,what will i choose the ring, you only do it yourself.

Vansh: Come on sweetheart, you couldn't choose your groom thats why i am allowing you to choose your ring atleast, i think so you should be grateful to me.

Riddhima: Wow, amazing you are doing such a big favour for me right! Mr.Raisinghania i am grateful to marry a person i dont even like, i am grateful to this person that is letting me choose the ring....i am sooo thankful to you...HAPPY?! now leave the room.

Vansh: Fine.

SCENE 3: That night kabir sneaks into riddhima's room.

Kabir: Riddhima are you alright i am here to take you away from here...i shouldn't have sent you in the first place i am sorry riddhima.

Riddhima: Please take me kabir,i cant stay here, i knew you would come.

Kabir: Did you find any clues against Vansh.

Riddhima: I am sorry kabir i couldn't find any clues. I know how much this mission means to you but i am sorry i couldn't do anything i wish there was something i could do.

Kabir: I know riddhima, but i cant live with this failure, everytime he escapes and i cant do anything i cant live like this

Kabir points a gun at himself.

Riddhima's pov: Wow kabir! what a acting you should deserve an oscar...i am not going to fool myself with all your drama again...

Riddhima: Kabir please stop, i love you how could you do this.... you are the only one in my life that i love....your life is connected to me...Tell me what do you want me to do.

Kabir: Can i ask you something? will you do it for me?

Riddhima: Ask me anything i will do it happily...

Kabir: Can you marry Vansh for my mission i know its a lot to ask for please riddhima..

Riddhima: If you had asked my life i would have given it to you happily but you have asked me something worse Kabir...............I will do it for you.

Kabir's pov: Yes!! Welcome to hell from now on Riddhima.

Kabir: Thank you Riddhima, if you find the clues as soon as possible you can get out of here.

Riddhima: Leave Kabir, if you stay one more second i might change my decision.

SCENE 4: Kabir gets out of the room.

Riddhima's pov: I just wish you meet your partner so that i will know who is cheating Vansh.....

She follows kabir as he goes to the store room.

Riddhima's pov: Why is he going into store rooom, maybe i was right, maybe he is meeting his partner....who is he talking to? i cant see the face clearly....god help me...

Just at that time the person turns around..Riddhima hides....and goes back to her room.

SCENE 5: Next morning riddhima,wakes up to find Vansh sitting near a table.

Riddhima: What the hell Vansh, what are you doing here, dont you have a sense of knocking....oh wait you dont have a sense of knocking, you have a sense of banging on the doors right...

Vansh: Why do you always keep searching reasons to fight with me?

Riddhima: First answer me why are you here?

Vansh: Well, in more 1 hour you are going to get engaged i was just here to see are you ready or not, but here you are sleeping...Riddhima this is your marriage get that in your head.

Riddhima: I dont take hours to get ready, i dont even wear makeup...so Mr.Raisinghania you dont have to worry about my make up.

Vansh: Well, i will give you space to get ready.

Riddhima: yeah please...

SCENE 6: Riddhima comes down after getting ready and Vansh is stunned. Vansh remembers all her words about marriage and their fights.

Vansh: I thought you wouldn't come down, i was on my way to get you.

Riddhima: Then surprise i am here, i know i have no other way.

Vansh: Good would have been better if you got it in your head way before but its ok its not too late.

Riddhima: Well thank you for your appreciations Mr.Raisinghania.

Vansh puts on the ring but riddhima acts like she is hesitant to put the ring

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Vansh puts on the ring but riddhima acts like she is hesitant to put the ring.

AND CONGRATS RiAnsh FANS THEY GOT ENGAGED, STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE DARK TRUTH RIDDHIMA HIDING AND WHO IS THE PERSON HELPING KABIR IN HIS PLAN?WILL RIDDHIMA REALLY OUTSMART KABIR?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AND CONGRATS RiAnsh FANS THEY GOT ENGAGED, STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE DARK TRUTH RIDDHIMA HIDING AND WHO IS THE PERSON HELPING KABIR IN HIS PLAN?WILL RIDDHIMA REALLY OUTSMART KABIR?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.