5: WILL RIDDHIMA GET CAUGHT?

SCENE 1: Riddhima managed to escape, but vansh is going over through the cctv footage

Vansh: Show me every angle and every camera installed..

Angre: Sure sir...But sir look at this it seems like the person knew there would be cctv camera's they managed to hide their face very well..It looks like a girl sir.

FLASHBACK

Riddhima while climbing the elevator

Riddhima's pov: Wait a minute.. vansh cant be that dumb and as kabir said he is very intelligent what if he installed camera's to find me.... i need to hide my face...

PRESENT

Vansh: The person is very intelligent.... but they cant escape from me,check who is wearing that dress in the party..

Angre: Perfect sir, i will check right away...

SCENE 2: Angre checks in the party but no one is wearing the same dress... and he informs Vansh about this...

Vansh: how the hell is that possible..check the guests list and the staff list let me know if anyone is not present in the party..

Angre: i have already checked sir, and according to the list, everyone from the list has come except riddhima...i have seen her just a while back before the party but now she is nowhere visible.

Vansh: Interesting, very interesting. If that is the matter once check the cctv from the house tell me if she is there in the hall when the music was played...

Angre: Ok,sir...........Sir you are right she was not there in the hall that day also...

Vansh: RIDDHIMA......

SCENE 3: Riddhima went into her room to change..but suddenly there is someone knocking at her door

Riddhima's pov: Who can it be... what if its vansh?? did he figure out it was me...

Vansh is banging at the door

Vansh: Open the damn door riddhima.. riddhima i said open the door..

Vansh breaks the door out of angst

Vansh: Riddhima where the hell are you??

Riddhima is lying on the bed..

Riddhima: What happened vansh is evrything all right in the party, do you need something from me..

Vansh: ENOUGH!! enough with all your lies why were you playing that music riddhima..who are you...

Riddhima: what are you talking about...what music??

Vansh: everytime that music plays you disappear.. and you were not even there in the party that day and today while the music was playing...where the hell were you that day and what are you doing here now..being the part of the planning team aren't you supposed to be down..

Riddhima: Enough vansh..... i have fever thats why i had to take rest thats why i am here you can even talk to the doctor on your cruise...and that day i was busy taking a video call from my patient you can check the call list if you want....i know you dont trust anyone but that doesnt mean you put every wrongdoing happening around you on me....and please vansh now because of you i have to change the room in this position...you know the only room availabe is the room in the 5th floor..how do you expect me to walk..........

Suddenly vansh lifts her up and takes her to her room...riddhima is shocked....

Vansh opens door and puts her on the bed

Vansh: there you go...happy

He leaves...

Riddhima: thank you god...i could face him without any fear.......

SCENE 4: Next day, the last day on the cruise...after the wedding...(the wedding was his cousin aaryan's) Vansh's family is having breakfast when vansh notices riddhima...

Vansh: Siya eat properly you are not at all eating these days...if u dont maintain your diet then how will you recover....

Siya: I will take care of myself brother....

Riddhima: So, as today is your last day on cruise , sir we have arranged a small post-wedding party for the couple this evening ,hope you are fine with it...

Vansh: sure , make sure the arrangements are good

Riddhima: Definitely sir.

SCENE 5: Riddhima is in her room getting ready for the party

Riddhima's pov: Today is the last day, how am i going to get a place in Vansh's mansion..i have to do something...god help me....

She goes out in the party.....

Vansh: May i have this dance with you?

Riddhima: sure.

They dance gracefully...set the stage on fire...thats when riddhima notices someone pointing gun at vansh...

Vansh: What happened what are you looking at....

Riddhima: Vansh...................

And boom she takes the bullet for vansh...vansh is shocked...but this wasnt in the plan and kabir told riddhima if he dies also it is ok.....

Then why did riddhima save vansh....does riddhima have a plan of her own...

READ THE NEXT PART!