13: PLAN OF ACTION.

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room when Vansh knocks on the door.

Riddhima: One second i am coming.....Vansh, do you need anything?

Vansh: As a matter of fact yes, i need you to come down and select your wedding dress and jewellery.

Riddhima: When is the wedding?

Vansh: Since a lot of things are happening around, i thought we should get married today itself and grandma has spoken to the priest also, he said today is a very auspicious day..

Riddhima: Today itself?

Vansh: Yeah, any problem?

Riddhima: No i dont have any problem, i will come down in a few minutes....

Vansh: Ok, till then others will choose.

Vansh leaves.

Riddhima's pov: I have to reveal to Vansh that siya can walk before this marriage happens, but i know he wont believe me, i have to do something that siya herself reveals that she is perfectly fine...

Riddhima comes down...

Siya: Riddhima come and select your dress....

Riddhima: Yeah siya.

Vansh: You people carry on, i have a few calls to attend...

Rest of them also leave to do their chores and only riddhima and siya are left and when siya tries to leave, riddhima stops her

Riddhima: Siya please wait, maybe you can help me in selecting the dress.

Siya: Sure riddhima.

Riddhima brings siya near a curtain.

Riddhima's pov: I am sorry siya, but i have to do something right now!

And she puts a candle near the curtain and slowly walks away from there....soon the fire spreads in the hall..

Riddhima: Siya wait, i will call Vansh.....

Siya's pov: Ughh, i cant burn in this fire and i can also not get up from this stupid wheel chair and why is no one coming yet, i will shout and soon that Vansh will do something to take me out...

Siya: Vansh bhai!!!! Please save me..

Vansh: Siya!! Hold on i am coming.....

Riddhima's pov: Vansh cannot save Siya right now i have to hold him back...

Riddhima stands in a place where the fire is more!

Riddhima: Vansh help me, please!!

Vansh: Riddhima!!!!

He jumps directly into the fire without even thinking...and on the other hand fire near siya escalates and she stands up from the wheel chair...

Siya: Bhai please help me!!

Vansh: Siya i am coming.

He gets her out...and everyone is shocked to see siya stand....

Vansh: Siya are you alright??Talk to me!

Siya: I am fine Vansh Bhai, how is Riddhima doing?

Riddhima: I am fine Siya, but the good news is your walking again!!

Vansh: Yeah, how did that happen?

Riddhima: It happens all the time Vansh when the patient is in extreme shock or fear this tends to happen, its nothing bad,you should be happy.