Chapter 36

~Saphira~

  Where the hell was my brother?

  I had been trying to find him all day long. The last time I had seen him was earlier today when he had heard the prophecy.

  I still didn't believe we were the ones in the prophecy, but Amanda was set on it being the truth.

  I checked the time and sighed.

  It was 8:10pm. I shook my head, deciding Trevor was probably off somewhere thinking about the whole prophecy thing.

  I walked towards the stairs and was about to ascend the stairs when a peircing pain flooded my head.

  I let out a startled yelp as I fell to my knees.

  My head was pounding as a loud ringing noise echoed throughout my brain.

  Saphira!
  My eyes popped open as the ringing stopped.

  I tried to think past the ache.

  That had been Trevor's voice.

  Trevor was in trouble, and judging by the still raging headache I had he was hurt as well.

  "Saphira!" I turned to look behind me, as this time my voice was being called aloud.

  I saw a very worried looking Carmen facing me.

  "It's Trevor, something's wrong." She said helping me to my feet.

  "I know I felt it." I explained laying my hand on my stomach.

  "We have to find him." She said looking at me with wide eyes.

  As I looked into her eyes I saw fear, worry, and confusion.

  "We will." I said nodding.

  Just as I said that Ashton ran into room and straight towards me.

  "Are you okay? I heard you yelp, and ran as fast as I could."  Ashton said as he looked me up and down for any injuries.

  "Yea I'm fine, but my brother, Trevor, he's in trouble." I stammered.

  "Trevor? No he's fine, I saw a few minutes ago outside." Ashton said with a reassuring voice.

  My brows knitted together in confusion.

  A few minutes ago? What was going on?

  "Take me there." I said. Ashton nodded even though he was confused himself.

  Carmen and I followed behind Ashton as he led the way to where he last saw Trevor.

  We walked outside into the cold night air. I scanned the area in search of Trevor.

  I didn't wait for Ashton as I followed the scent of Trevor to a nearby tree.

  He wasn't there but this was where the scent ended.

  He couldn't have just disappeared.

  "Weird. He was here just a few minutes ago." Ashton mumured as he looked around the front lawn.

"Well he's gone now, and we have to find him."
                               *****
~Trevor~

  My entire body ached as if I had just trained to be in the army after a year of doing nothing but watching TV.

  There was a faint ringing in the back of my head.

  I groaned as I lifted my head up and winced at the sudden flare of pain that flew down my spine.

  I squinted my eyes as I looked around.

  I was in some kind of storage room.

 It was dark and the only source of light was a flickering lightbulb attached to a short light cord.

  Water was dripping from the ceiling as if someone had recently sprayed it down.

  My lip felt sore and I tasted blood.

  I looked down, trying my best to ignore the creak in my neck, to find myself tied down to a chair.

  I was about to break myself free when I heard a faint clicking noise.

  Footsteps were beard and I stiffened.

  I wasn't alone.

  "Finally, you're awake." I turned my head in all directions trying to find the source of that familiar voice.

  What was going on?

  "Who's there? Where am I? What's going on?" I questioned.

  My eyes tried to find the source of the voice but ended with nothing.

  "You'll find out soon enough, prophecy boy." The familiar voice sneered as the source took a step into the faint light.

  My breath caught in my throat as I took in the figure.

  He had tons of tattos and pitch black hair with matching pitch black eyes.

  Black fire like swirls peeped out from his shirt collar.

  "I've been looking for you and your sister. And this time she won't get away." The man said.

  What?

  "You let me go!" I exclaimed starting to move around and try to escape.

  "Feisty, just like your pup sister." The man said as his fist collided with my face and everything went black, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

And become a fan!!!