Fourty : The Conspiracy

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MONTH LATER
-------------------------------

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

BREAKING NEWS : The WEI Corporation strives to the 2nd position leaving behind the other business tycoons while LANS maintains their first position.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wei Zhan smiles happily upon watching the news in the T.V. He sat next to Lan Yibo who was now having a smile on his face too. Yibo draped his arms around his husband bringing him more closer.

"Congratulations Zhan Zhan." Lan Yibo whispered against his ears. Wei Zhan rested his head on Lan Yibo's chest and mumbled, "Thank You Er gege."

"I'm so happy that your hardwork finally have a fruitful result. And I'm so proud of you Zhan."

Wei Zhan lifted his face with a smile and gazed lovingly at his husband. Lan Yibo caressed his hair and lowered his head for a sweet kiss.

"We need to celebrate Zhan. Let's call out a party."

"Yep. Let's inform everyone."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next evening, everyone gathered in WeiLan to celebrate Wei Zhan's success. The atmosphere was full of relief, excitement and happiness. Wei Zhan and Lan Yibo stood infront and were busy exchanging pleasantries.

Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu looked at them proudly. They were brimming with happiness at Zhan's achievement.

"Zhan has always been hardworking." Jiang Fengmian commended.

"Yes. Our boy deserves to be on top of the world." Madam Yu replied with a smile.

The celebration went on into the night. The crowd has a life of it's own as people were busy chatting among themselves. Lan Qiren went upto Wei Zhan and patted his shoulders, "Well done Zhan. You've glorified our family with your achievement."

A bright smile bloomed upon Wei Zhan's lips, Lan Yibo noticed his happiness and squeezed his palms. After all the late night paperwork and heart burns, Wei Zhan finally got what he had dreamed on.

The guests leaves the party after the celebration except the five families.

Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing hold onto eachother's hand and walked upto front. Jiang Cheng looked a bit nervous while a faint blush was painted on Wen Qing's cheeks.

"I wanna contribute more to today's happiness. We are gonna be parents." Jiang Cheng spoke happily.

Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu rushed to hug the couple.

"It's such a pleasant news. I'm so happy." Lan Qiren commented.

"We too are so happy to hear this. I give you all my blessings." Wei Zhan blessed heartily.

The people around had a warm smile on their face and they congratulated the happy couple.

After everyone's farewell, Wei Zhan dragged his tired body into their room and slumped on the bed. Lan Yibo followed him and settled beside him.

"God it was tiring."

"You are right Zhan. I'm exhausted too."

"I can't even move my legs." Wei Zhan groans.