Twenty Nine : Closer II

Warning: Not exactly mature content but not so innocent content either.

ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lan Xichen's phone buzzed and he tore his gaze from the sky to glance at it. His heart leaped when he saw the caller ID.

Meng Yao

Lan Xichen drew a deep breath and attended the call.

"Hello."

"Hello Mr.La- I mean Xichen, I really apologise to leave you there alone."

"Its totally fine. Don't worry too much. Is this the reason why you called?"

"No. I mean kind of yes but I need to ask you something. Did you really mean what you said to me earlier?" Meng Yao sounded a bit nervous.

"Are you doubting my feelings Yao? Then let me make it myself clear. I love you Meng Yao with my whole heart. But I will truly respect your decision."

"Then...let's give ourselves a chance... what I meant to say is..I LOVE YOU XICHEN." Meng Yao stammered, blushing madly.

"What? Do you? Really?" Lan Xichen heart raced. It was too good for him to believe.

"Yes I do. I love you. I always had." Meng Yao felt his head spinning,
"Then see you in the office tomorrow. Good Night." He hurried to hung up the call.

"Wait, don't hang up yet. Let me tell you one more thing. Meet me in the office tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see you."

"Umm. I will be there. Good Night."

"Good Night." Lan Xichen hung up the call and happily dashed out of his Uncle's room, banging the door vigorously.

"What's the matter, Xichen ?" Lan Qiren opened the door. A strong pair of arms wrapped around him tightly.

"He accepted me Uncle. He said he loves me." Lan Xichen shouted out.

"I am so happy for you my boy. Atlast you found your partner." Lan Qiren whispered, patting his back. He broke the embrace and smiled faintly at his nephew.

"Bring him home when you get time. You haven't introduced him to me."

"Sure Uncle." Lan Xichen beamed with happiness and retired back to his room.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

MEANWHILE
--------------------

Time passed by and the study session continued for 4-5 hours. At last Xiao Xing Chen stretched out, "Finally, it's over!"

Xue Yang watched the younger man and smiled.

"How about we order something to eat?"

"Yep." Xiao Xing Chen replied as he picked up his phone to order the food. After 15 minutes, the food was delivered and the two ate it within no time.

 After 15 minutes, the food was delivered and the two ate it within no time