Fifty Two : The Unexpected Events

Warning: This chapter contains violence and gore. Kindly skip the chapter if it's triggering or uncomfortable.

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wei Zhan flickered his eyes open and found himself in abandoned garage . The large space before him was dark, filled with pipes and machinery. Dust and rush dulled everything in the room. A second later he noticed that his hands were bound on either side to the wall. He struggled to release his hands and tried to recollect the events.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Wei Zhan checked out from the hotel. It takes half an hour to reach the airport and he hired a cab. The cab driver arranged his luggage and Wei Zhan got inside the cab.

"I need to go to the airport."

"Sure, Sir." The driver nodded. But his cunning eyes and meaningful smirk escaped Wei Zhan’s sight.

Wei Zhan sat comfortably inside as he watched the city. Yet after an hour later, he observed the vehicle drifting away from the city. He grew confused and enquired, "Excuse me Mister, Are we lost?"

"No, Sir. We're on the right track."

On travelling a few meters, the cab stopped beside an expensive black SUV. Two men stepped out wearing masks and steadily approached the cab. Wei Zhan panicked as one of the men opened the door and forcefully grabbed his arm.

"What the hell!"

Wei Zhan kicked hard, yanking the man away from him. He turned a bit to look at the intruder but the black mask objected his view. As he was about to deliver a punch, he felt a napkin over his nose and mouth, getting the message of chloroform. His eyelids turned heavy and everything went dark.

"Well done, Su She. He is now all ours."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Wei Zhan continued his struggle to free his hands from the metal chain. Three obscure figures entered the room, staring at Wei Zhan with predatory eyes. Wei Zhan gazed back at them and recognized the cab driver.

"Who are you? And why have you brought me here?" Wei Zhan asked. His voice stern, devoid of any panic.

On the guys huffed in amusement, "You've got some guts, Mr Wei."

The guy inched closer and exclaimed, "And you dared to kick me. Let me return the favour."

A hard kick landed on his stomach, making Wei Zhan scream out in immense pain. Suddenly loud footsteps against the hard floor echoed across the room.

"Make him scream louder. Let me hear his melodious voice."

Wei Zhan flinched upon hearing a familiar authoritative voice. Wait that voice…. I've heard it somewhere…..

The young man's eyes widened in terror as the man walked into the room. His figure screamed power and his broad shoulders were held high.

Uncle…

Uncle….Uncle Wen!!

"Greetings, Wei Zhan." Wen Rouhan loomed ominously forward. "At last, you are in my hands."

"Uncle Wen..." Words sputtered out as Wei Zhan's throat went dry.

"Yes. It's your Uncle Wen. Aren't you pleased to see me?" Distressful chuckles escaped the older man's lips.

"Meet my sons. Wen Chao and Wen Xu."