Fourty Three : Distressed Minds

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(TIMESKIP)

1 MONTH AGO
============

"What in the hell have you done!!" Li XuanYu's voice thundered across the room.

Su She just lowered his head and stood silently. The mysterious guy just ignored the outburst of the young man.

"Both of us agreed to destroy Wei Zhan together. Then how can you act on your own! Answer me!" Li XuanYu grunted.

"As per Master's instructions, I kept a close watch on Lan Yibo's car. And on its way back from the fuel station, I placed the nails on the road to cause the accident. And afterwards I removed it without anyone's notice but" Su She paused for a moment, "The passengers inside were not our target."

"Such reckless actions might have exposed us. Didn't you think of the consequences of your action? And when are you going to reveal your face." Li XuanYu stomped his feet and glared at the masked guy in front of him.

"Enough of your barking." The mysterious guy narrowed his eyes, his voice stern.

"You are not in a position to raise your voice at me. And don't ever demand me to show you my face." The voice sent chills down the spines of the two men.

"Our attempt to endanger Wei Zhan was in vain. But that's not gonna stop us from destroying him." The man gritted his teeth and balled his fist.

"I'll kill Wei Zhan and wash my hands with his blood!"

(END OF TIMESKIP)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

WEILAN
========

Lan Yibo graoned at the buzzing of his phone. He reluctantly snapped his eyes open and attended the call.

"Good Morning BoDi."

"Morning Xichen Ge..." Lan Yibo let out a yawn and mumbled, "What's with the call Ge? It's not even 5:30 AM."

"We organized an urgent board meeting at 8 AM. So you need to report a bit early today."

"It's fine Ge. I'll be there on time. Bye. I'm gonna sleep for half an hour more."

Wei Zhan wriggled beside him and gradually opened his eyes.

"You are up already? It's too early." The younger man mumbled and wrapped his hands around Lan Yibo.

"Xichen Ge called me. Have a board meeting at 8." Lan Yibo replied as he draped his hands over Wei Zhan's shoulder, pulling him closer.

"Oh so you got to leave earlier."

"Hmm."

"But let's sleep a little longer." Wei Zhan nozzled his nose on the elder's neck.

"Sure ZhanZhan."

The couple got up by 6:30 AM and Wei Zhan went downstairs to prepare breakfast after freshening up. Lan Yibo entered the bathroom and turned the shower on.

Shall I tell Zhan already? But how will he react? Both of us are busy and barely have time for each other. Will he accept when I reveal everything?... Maybe I should wait a little longer.

Lan Yibo dried his hair and put on his business suit. He glanced at himself once more in the mirror and walked downstairs. Tasty aroma lingered around him as he stepped inside the kitchen.