Thirty Seven : Birthday Boy Yibo I

Sorry for the late update sweeties.

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEW WEEKS LATER
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wei Zhan impatiently glanced at the clock. Beside him, Lan Yibo slept peacefully .

It's 11 : 55

Wei Zhan gently climbed down the bed without waking Yibo and tiptoed into the kitchen. Few minutes later he entered the room with a cake in hand. He smiled happily and got on the bed holding the cake. Wei Zhan leaned forward against Lan Yibo's ears and screamed on top of his voice.

 Wei Zhan leaned forward against Lan Yibo's ears and screamed on top of his voice

"HAPPY BIRTHADY YIBO!!!"

Lan Yibo was startled and sat upon the bed. He swung his hands in the air causing the cake to land miserably on Wei Zhan's face.

 He swung his hands in the air causing the cake to land miserably on Wei Zhan's face

"Yibo you idiot, what have you done!?!"

Lan Yibo quickly put on the light and was greeted with a Wei Zhan covered in cake. He glared at Yibo in annoyance but Lan Yibo couldn't contain his laughter as his face appeared funny.

"Haha.....Zhan, You look like a ghost with creamy face mask.....haha..."

Wei Zhan scowled even more, "Whose fault is it? Mine? Stop laughing like a maniac?"

"I'm so sorry Zhan Zhan. I ruined the surprise." Lan Yibo said suppressing his laughs.

"But I don't mind because this sight is far better than the surprise." Lan Yibo chuckled. Wei Zhan pouted in return. He was about to leave the bed when Lan Yibo pulled him into his arms.

"What are you doing?"

"Having my birthday cake."

Lan Yibo sealed their lips for a passionate kiss. He tasted the sweetness from Wei Zhan's lips eagerly and deepened the kiss. The two ran out of breath and Lan Yibo licked the corner of his lips before pulling away.

"Let me go Er gege. I need to clean the mess."

"Can I have one more kiss?"

Wei Zhan smiled and happily reconnected their lips. After savouring each others lips, Wei Zhan went to wash up and later joined Yibo on the bed.