Chapter 12: Plastic Hearts

Thursday February 18 2021

We've finally started filming and it's been the most fun and hectic four days. Charlie has barely said a word to me which is weird, but Sav and I started our YouTube channel and are going to finally start filming for it on our first day off. Luke and the guys have been practicing for their next show in Vancouver and writing new songs, Luke has also been blowing up my phone non stop about when he would get to see me again before they have to move on with the tour.

•••
Penguin 🐧:
So it's been 4 days sense I saw you last. When do I get to see you again?

Technically it's been 4 days sense you  MET me lol, but I told you we started filming this week. Everything been crazy.

Penguin 🐧:
Well surely you have at least one day off 😉

I do indeed, tomorrow actually lol

Penguin 🐧:
Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow

Okay fine, Sav and I have to film for our new YouTube channel first .

Penguin 🐧:
It's a date Miss. Rowden

•••

This boy man, he is something else.

"Alright darling, your hairs all done head over to makeup so you can get in-front of that camera!"

"Killed it yet again, thank you!"

The weird thing about filming tv shows is you kinda jump around with what you're filming so today we're filming the scene where the boys see my character again for the first time. Which means I also get to perform my first music number of the show, and I couldn't be more excited. The outfit I get to wear is for this scene is all leather and punk rock and badass, I love it.

"Hey lovely, ready to get some makeup on!"

"Oh you know it!" I did love getting my makeup done, especially on days where I get done filming early because then I'm ready to take on the day and I didn't have to do my makeup it's great. I started humming and slightly singing some songs while she lightly applied the makeup.

"You know babe, you have a beautiful voice. You need to make an album!"

"Awe, thank you so much! I've been writing some songs so hopefully soon I can make an album"

"Well, I'll be the first one to buy it when you do."

Man I love this entire cast and crew, they're the sweetest group of individuals.

•••
DavinaRoden4Real just posted a photo!

•••DavinaRoden4Real just posted a photo!