Chapter 21: Goodbye

Monday June 7 2021

"And Cut! You guys that was amazing! Way to end the show with a real bang!" Kenny cheered clapping for us, "I don't really think we need to run it again, so take a quick 15 minute break then we'll come wrap everything up and do end of season send offs."

I walk over to the guys, all standing with Sav looking both amazed and proud, "soooo what did you think?" I ask hopefully having most of my attention on Luke's face.

"Are you kidding me?" Ashton says

"What do we think?" Calum adds

"Um, yes? Was it bad?" I start to feel a little discouraged

"Davina that was so good!" Michael shouts, "you guys brought way more emotion to that song than I thought was possible!"

"And it's already a really sad song to begin with!" Calum states.

"Thank you guys! I'm glad you liked it!" I turn back to face Luke, looking up at him, "What did you think?" I wrap my arms around his waist and place my chin on his chest starring at him with hopeful eyes.

He let out a light chuckle, "You killed it lovely!" He picks me up and spins me around, "I'm proud of you, you're a real force to be reckoned with."

"Well I don't know about that." I laugh still up off the ground.

"Are you kidding me, talented actress AND singer, brave, beautiful, smart and kind. You're amazing." I could feel my cheeks heat up I gave him a quick peck on his nose, I don't know why, it seemed like a sweet thing to do, "Did you just kiss my nose?" He chuckled

"Yeah. Why was it weird?"

"No you're cute." He smirked up at me

"Okay everyone gather around!" Kenny called out and I hoped down out of Luke's arms going to join all my friends. "Guys this season has been amazing, it is truly so inspiring to have been surrounded by such creative and talented people almost every day." I was standing between Owen and Savannah and I could feel both of them grab my hands and give them a little squeeze, I squeezed back. "Obviously this season we're ending with Ghost of You to end on a little bit of a sadder note and a cliff hanger, also meaning the lovely Davina Roden will be returning for season 3 if we get renewed." Everyone clapped and cheered.

"Yes, I get to keep by little sister!" Jeremy celebrated

"Also we were lucky enough to have the boys from 5 Seconds of Summer here who were kind enough to let us use their song so everyone give them a round of applause." We all clapped and cheered, Charlie stayed silent, didn't even clap.

"You guys killed the song, it was seriously really great!" Ashton yells over, the other boys nodding their heads in agreement.

Kenny finished his big speech, saying something sweet about all of us cast and crew members. There were tears, lots of them, and when he was done we all went home to pack up our things.

Tuesday June 8 2021

"I can't believe this is goodbye." I said tears starting to well in my eyes as I stood in my empty Toronto apartment. Luke and the boys carried Sav and I's things downstairs and were waiting down there giving us time to say our goodbyes. Owen and Jeremy where in the same complex as us so they came to say goodbye and Madi, Jadah and Sacha also stopped in.

"Oh Dav," Owen said wrapping his arms around my stroking my hair, "you know we'll see each other again."

"Yeah I'm hoping to make a trip to LA soon to do some auditions." Madi added trying to put my mind at ease.

"And I live in LA!" Jadah chimes in.

"So do I!" Sacha adds

"And you know you can come visit us in Florida whenever you want, Care loves you she is already practically begging for you to visit." I laughed

"I know, it'll just be weird not seeing you guys every single day."

"Well, one last group hug?" Madi asks arms wide open.

"Group hug!" The rest of us say in agreement.

Yeah this is my family.