Chapter 36: miles high

March 1 2023

Savannahleemay just posted a photo!

♥ Liked by calumhood and 450,000 others Savannahleemay: just my lil cutie looking out as we take off

Liked by calumhood and 450,000 others
Savannahleemay: just my lil cutie looking out as we take off

DavinaRoden4Real: you. Are. So. CUTE!!! I'm so glad you're my best friend

Owenjoyner: she was very interesting in the tiny buildings

Calumhood: she's always been a plane ride loving girl, makes no sense
DavinaRoden4Real: always have always will

Charles_gillespie: she was mesmerized

———

"Savannah, I may love flying but I hate sitting still." I turned to face my best friend pouting.

"They're gonna turn off the seat belt light soon silly goose"

"Yeah well even then I can't just get up and run around."

"What are you 5?"

"Maybe" I draw out slumping further into my chair

*buzz* *buzz*

Sir Charles III
You could always get up
and go to the bathroom 😉

Dav
Why would I do that

Sir Charles III
You want to join the
mile high club? 😂

Dav
CHARLES! NO! WHAT
IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!

Sir Charles III
It never hurts to ask Dav
😋

———

My head shot up from my phone and I have Charlie a stern look, him and Owen were in the seats right across from Sav and I.

"So what are we doing first when we get there? After we unpack obviously." Owen asked

"Madi, Jadah, Sasha and Jer won't get there till tomorrow, but I heard there's supposed to be a party in Toronto tonight." Sav adds in

"I heard about that!" Charlie chimes in, "Dove Cameron's supposed to be there!"

"Dove Cameron!" I shouted, "Dove Cameron?!" I shout again, this time in a whisper tone because I realized I might have been a little loud the first time.

"Do you like Dove?" Sav asks

"Who doesn't like Dove?"

"Good point" the three said in unison

"I want to convince her to do a song with me, I've been working on new music!"

"Well your musics amazing, and you're pretty good at convincing people of things. You're very charming Dav." I felt my face turning red

"Um thanks," I smiled, "umm, we should all go!"

"It's a plan then." Owen said smiling.

———
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

We were back at the apartments we all lived in when we were in Toronto filming season 2, same set up too. Sav and I together, Charlie and Owen together. Except now sense none of the cast, except for Sonny (this is the actor who plays Carlos btw), was underage Madi and Jadah are rooming and Sasha is rooming with Jeremy.

"Oh hey Charlie." I was a little shocked to see him at the door.

"Hey, Sav here?" His tone was kinda flustered as he made his way inside.

"No she went shopping to find an outfit for tonight. I was about to get ready, did you need someth-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine his hand on either side of my face. The kiss was urgent and needy, like he hadn't seen me in years.

"Sorry," he started, "I've just wanted to do that sense this morning."

"You're gonna have to figure out how to control yourself Charles, soon we're not gonna have much, if any, alone time."

"I know I said I did but I really don't understand why we can't just tell them, they're our friends."

"I just think it's too soon, I don't know I'm just scared."

"Of what."

"Of this, it's just moved fast and I'm okay with it because my feelings for you are real and strong I just don't want something to happen and for the second time my heart break and pain is all over the internet and everyone knows about it."

"You don't think this is going to work out?" His face looked heart broken, it hurt my heart to look at him.

"That's not what I said-"

"It's what you implied, it's fine Dav, don't worry, I won't say anything. See you tonight." And just like that he took off out of the apartment.

Way to go Davina, you fucked up.