Chapter 16: Flashbacks

⚠️TW there will be talk of abuse in this chapter. I'm going to put a warning again before and after that part so you can just skip past it if you want/need to! Thank you for reading guys you're awesome⚠️

Monday April 5 2021
*Davina's POV*

After filming the kissing scene two more times, each time same as the last time stops and it's just Charlie and I, even though everyone is in fact watching. Each time Isaiah gave me the same stupid grin. Once we were done filming for the 3rd time Kenny said we could all break for 30 minutes before coming back to film some other scenes, thank god.

"Hey Dav wanna go get a coffee with Madi and I?" Isaiah asked walking up to his sister arm around Madi

"Yeah! That sounds good, I just need to go to the bathroom really fast I'll be right back."

"Hey Dav." I heard as I was leaving the bathroom, the voice alone was enough to send chills down my spine. There's no way, it had to be just someone with a similar voice. I turned to face the sound and froze in place, Kaden.

⚠️TW Abuse⚠️

"Why such the shocked face, haven't you missed me?" He started to walk closer to me and with every step he took I took one back but I ended up backing myself into a corner. I was trapped.

"I absolutely have not missed you."

"Well that's a little rude babe." He grabbed my forearm, hard.

"D-don't c-c-call me that," I swallowed hard, come on Davina stop stuttering and hold your ground, "how did you find me?" I tried to get out of his grasp but he just hardened his grip on me digging his finger tips into my arm.

"You always were so stupid Davina, you know when you make it public knowledge that you're filming a show and where that show is being filmed, when you're not posting about some new guy like the slut you are, it's not that hard to figure out."

"I'm not a slut, but you know what you are, a pathetic, worthless, piece of garbage." As soon as the words left my mouth my cheek was hot, before I could even fully register the slap he brought both his hands to my throat.

*flashback August 1 2015*

"No don't touch me I'm calling the police!" My head hurt, I could tell I was going to have a black eye this time. I tried to get around him and get to my phone, I can't let this keep happening, my parents raised a stronger girl then this. Isaiah is only 12 and I have to set a good example for him, he can't see me like this.

"You're not going to do shit!" Kaden spit in my face and hit me again this time knocking me to the ground before kicking me in my ribs. I let out a loud cough and a groan, "you're so stupid Davina! You're worthless!" I got up and ran as fast as I could into the hallway but he was right behind me. I felt his hand in my hair trying to yank me back but instead I fell down the stairs, everything hurt and then I just blacked out.

*end flashback*
*Isaiah's POV*

I have absolutely no idea what's taking my sister so long but I couldn't shake this gut feeling I had that I need to go check on her.