Chapter 3

Lunch passed by incredibly slowly. Eventually it came to an end and me and Bella walked to Biology together. We stepped in and each handed the teacher our slips, me first. While he signed it I looked around. Two seats open. I looked back to the teacher and he told me I could pick one of the two. I stepped forward, my options were to sit next to one of the guys from the lunch table I got kicked from, he looked very upset. I looked to the other spot to see Alice, why weren't they sitting together? Whatever, I am going to go sit with her and try to figure out what I did wrong. She went from being beyond nice, to running away from me. 

I trudged over to sit next to her. She didn't look at me this time. I don't know why this hurt so much. I was too upset to say anything, butter some odd reason tears started to well up in my eyes. I grabbed me stuff and left. I didn't look back to see if Bella was okay or if she had noticed, I just had to get out of there. I couldn't go back. I left the school. I ran out to Bella's truck, but I soon realized she had the key so I couldn't get in. I would have to walk home, great.

I began to walk home, thinking and not paying too much attention to where I was going, I was too busy thinking. However, eventually I realized I had no idea how to get home, I looked around to see I was surrounded by trees and nothing else. I started to wander, trying to find my way out. It was getting darker and darker. After what felt like forever, I couldn't do it anymore, I collapsed. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't it was too cold. I felt the urge to just try to fall asleep, but it was once again to cold. I just lay here, numb.

I felt something as cold as the air grab me. Everything started to blur, but I could feel them holding on to me, it was a man, I could smell him cologne. Everything continued to blur until I finally fell asleep and when I awoke, I was in the hospital. I looked to me left to see Bella and Charlie. 

"what happened? why am I here?" I muttered. And then the door opened. 

"ah Dr. Cullen, she just woke up" Charlie said to the new person in this room. Except when he got closer I smelled him, it was not a new person, it was the man who had found me and brought me here.

"someone who lived nearby found you laying almost unconscious in the woods" The man that was apparently named Dr. Cullen said to me.

"who?" I said this even though I knew exactly who.

"I'm not sure that I got his name" He was a good lier, just not good enough. I looked up at him giving him a look that was supposed to say 'I know it was you', but I'm not quite sure thats what it said because he then proceeded to ask if I need and pain medicine. I started to remember things that happened, it seemed as if when everything was blurry, it was that way because he was running so fast, but that was impossible. Or so I thought.