Chapter 17

AN: I am so sorry this Chapter took so long, it had gotten deleted and I had to rewrite it. Also what the heck, I only reached 2,000 a couple days ago and now I have 3000? AHHHHHHHHHHH

As soon as Alice had grabbed me the pillow and blanket, before she could insist that I need more, I was already comfy and half asleep. Right before I fell asleep though, I felt Alice sit down on the edge of the couch right behind me, and ever so gently comb my hair with her fingers a little. I so wanted to stay awake, I love the feeling of her soft and gentle fingers running though my hair, but apparently that relaxed me beyond any point that I could possibly stay awake. 

--

When I woke up, it was quite dense to think or really hope that maybe she would still be sitting there watching me or combing my hair. But is was only a wish, an aim, a daydream. A foolish one at that. But don't get me wrong, Alice was indeed still there, She noiselessly and calmly sat in the other small chair reading. And then I noticed the music playing. I glanced to the record player. It was spinning I record. I had partiality for this song. The song that played was Liability by Lorde. I slowly sat up on the couch, in a instant Alice had put down her book, which had been 'the one' by Kiera Cass, and came instantly to my side. She began trying to help me get up, but I held up my hand,

"Alice. Im fine"

"Okay okay sorry"

"I love this song Alice," I began, before sticking out my hand, "Alice, dance with me?" She took my hand. I had always pictured my first slow dance. My ideal one, I had made up my mind that I wanted it to be me and, well anyone, in fancy royal clothes dancing in the dark outside as it poured. Alice was someone, so that part had at least come true. It was much better than dancing by myself. As the song came to an end, we fell back on the couch giggling.

"So...Maxon huh?" I said between giggles.

"Ha, yeah. And Celest too" She said as she winked at me.

"Alice?"

"Don't tell anyone" She said as she put a finger to her lips.

"I think they already know" I said as I pulled her finger down and returned her wink.

"you reckon?"

"Yeah Alice. You don't exactly give off straight girl energy"

"you figure?"

"yes Alice! and Edward can literally read your mind"

"oh...hehe oops...uhm y/n? Did you know too"

"Yes, but I didn't say anything, because I wanted you to say this when you felt like you were ready for others to know"

"and are you like me..."

"well...I don't do labels, but I suppose so" Before we could continue talking, even though I didn't really have anything left to say, Rosalie came in.

"What are you doing? You need to get ready!" She said it urgently, but not rudely, god I love her. My favorite part about her is that she is nice to me and seems to like me, but not Bella. For once in life I beat Bella. I so wanted to go 'HAH' right in her perfect little face.

"get ready?" I asked Rosalie

"Duh. You cannot wear that" 

"I don't have a bag"

"Well then hurry c'mon, you can barrow something of mine!"

I scrambled off the couch in such a hurry that I was beyond surprised that I didn't fall. But she scared me that I was not in any place to hesitate.