Chapter 12

TW- suicide 

"What? I'm going to be a vampire??"

"Don't act like you aren't happy about that" Rosalie spat.

"I'm not I-" I began to saw before Edward immediately came to my side. He had read my mind and knew what I was about to say and covered my mouth.

"I need a moment alone with Y/n" Edward said, without taking his hand off my mouth or his eyes away from me. Everyone left the room.

"I need you to stop thinking that" He said, clearly disgusted. 

"Just stop reading my mind"

"I CANT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF!" He shouted and Bella shifted, I had never been more thankful she was a deep sleeper.

"I am sorry Edward, but I don't think I can live a full human life, much less live forever"

"Sorry doesn't fix it"

"Exactly. Sorry doesn't fix the fact that I am unhappy"

"you would really just leave Bella, leave Charlie, leave my family, leave Jacob Black....leave me just like that" His voice broke as he said this.

"Edward, why do you think I'm still alive? I would be dead already if it weren't for all of you"

"y/n stop. I will turn you this very second if it means you don't leave me"

"I call your bluff" I winked as I said this

"watch me"  He climbed over me and placed his hand firmly on my neck, pinning me to my bed. He hovered over me for a moment before moving his hand slightly to the side and moved slowly closer to my neck. His mouth was inches a away from my neck. As he moved it a little bit closer I grabbed his chin and yanked him in the direction my face and gently placed my lips on his. I pulled back away quickly though. I only moved a little bit back to look him in his eyes. His eyes always said so much. I gave him a little smirk before shoving him of me and leaving the room.

Right as I closed my door behind me I wanted to scream I was so happy. I felt like such a badass. He was listening to my thoughts yet again though and I heard him chuckle. 

TW OVER

I went downstairs very quietly to notice then that all of the other Cullens were gone. I can't say why but that made me sad. Well maybe its because of my abandonment issues but whatever. I then noticed Charlie sitting at the table starring at me.

"Oh hi. I didn't notice you Dad. Sorry"

"why are you up so early"

"Homework?"

"Good girl" I chuckled a tiny bit at that before quickly scurrying back upstairs, red with embarrassment. 

When I got back up to my room though, Edward was gone. Once again, it made me sad. Even more so than when the Cullens had disappeared. I felt like I was the only person in the whole world.