xxiii. leah's idiot

And in the end, we were all just humans... Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.

xxiii. leah's idiot

"I told you not to run!" Gemini said as she whacked Yeon.

Yeon was trying to dodge her hits but Gemini being older made her faster than him.

"Stop it!" Yeon said as he pushed Gemini away from him.

Rang shook his head and took a seat on the grass as he watched the two start fighting. He knew Gemini was trying to get Yeon to open up and let out his frustrations and worries.

"Do you know what this mean? Yeon, you have found someone who will love you, nourish and grow with you. She's not human, and she can protect herself." Gemini said as she dodged Yeon's punch.

Yeon grunted.

"That doesn't change a thing. I'm too dangerous for her to be around me." Yeon said.

"That's not true. I know you wouldn't let her be in harm's way, Yeon; stop doubting yourself. What happened to Princess Ling was not your fault." Gemini said.

Yeon growled as his eyes turned orange and lighting and thunder started. The ground was shaking. Rang jumped up and ran over to Gemini and stood in front of Gemini.

"Let me take over." Rang said.

Gemini put her hand on his shoulder.

"He won't hurt me." Gemini said.

"Damn it!" Rang shouted as trees started to get caught in fire and the ground cracked open.

"He isn't going to call down anytime soon, he needs this." Gemini said.

"Gemini, he's about to destroy this place. How will you explain this to Charlie?" Rang asked.

Gemini frowned.

"I didn't think that far." Gemini answered.

"What do we do?" Rang asked.

"Shhh! I'm thinking." Gemini replied.

"Yeon, calm down!" Rang shouted as it started raining.

Gemini didn't know what to do.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." Gemini said.

"So, you have no plan." Rang said.

"Let's just hit him over the head." Gemini said as she picked up a rock, ready to hit Yeon over the head.

"Let's both hit him." Rang said.

Rang was picking a rock up when Leah came out of no way and leap into the air and undertook Yeon to the ground and whacked him on the head.

"Good job, Leah." Gemini said as her and Rang dropped the rocks in their hands.

Yeon was tense as Leah laid on top of him but eventually, he calmed down and glared at Gemini.

"You two were going to hit me with rocks." Yeon said.

"Yeah." Rang said.

"Why were you about to destroy Forks?" Leah asked Yeon.

"I was just going to make it rain." Yeon answered.

"Rain my ass." Rang muttered.

"Can you get off of me?" Yeon asked Leah.

"Yeah sure." Leah answered as she got off of Yeon and stood up.

She held out a hand for Yeon to grab to pull him up off the ground, and when their hands touched, it glowed just like what happened between Charlie and Gemini.

"It's the real deal." Gemini said, squealing.

Rang smiled.

"Maybe, he'll get that stick out of his butt now." Rang said.

Gemini giggled.

"Shut up," Yeon said as he kept Leah's hand in his. "Hello, I'm Yeon." He added, looking at Leah.

"I'm Leah, it's nice to meet you." Leah said.