chapter 6:William

William POV.
Being the crown prince is no easy job the high expectations from the kingdom and family are carried on my shoulders.I started walking and talking at the age of 1 which astonished everyone making their expectations of me even higher.

The only thing I wanted was to be loved by my parents so I strived to be the best I forced myself to train at the age of 4.As I became 5 my sword skill improved rivaling the captain of the kingdom's calvary.I as a naive child waited for my parents to praise me I waited and waited for 2 months then I finally realized that my achievement was not good enough.

I then Immediately started my lessons.One day I've passed by some servants who was gossiping about Vincent my half brother he was one year younger than me.I then stopped on my tracks and listened a servant then told a story about a maid in the Winston estate that slandered lady Irene which angered Vincent.

Suddenly the maid that slandered lady Irene got burned alive in front of her mother who was then learned to be a prostitute and the thief who stole earl Harris's bag full of gold the woman was believed to have been tortured alive and was buried alive with her daughter's burned ashes.

As the story was over all the servant then shivered and 1 even fell from to her knees.A maid then spoke that Vincent was also rumored to look like an ugly who punishes the people who slandered lady Irene.

I suddenly got intrigued by their stories about Vincent.The next day father then informed me that Vincent was going to stay for a few month this news then made the whole palace shocked almost all the servants were terrified and some were disgusted.

The day of his arrival made the whole palace panic.The head butler and mother's personal butler was the only volunteer servant to greet Vincent.

I was busy scheduling my lessons when dean knocked on my door and told me that father requested me to escort Vincent to his study.
As dean and I walked through the halls whispers were heard.The maid couldn't stop talking about how cute Vincent was.

This news made me even more curious.

As we reached the room I Immediately knocked on the door.After a few minutes the door then opened

"Greetings crown prince"A man  with black hair wearing a butler's uniform said while bowing his head

"Pardon my master for he's just a little tired crown prince"

"Younger brother please wake up father is requesting your presence at his study"I then waited for his reply

"*Yawn*I'll be there in a minute"a smooth and lazy voice was then heard inside the blankets.He's soothing voice made me flinch.

"Very well then"I then signaled dean to wait before I walked away.

As I walked to father's study room I could feel stares from the servants I've passed.

'Huh?do I have something in my face?'I then stopped and looked at my reflection on the window.
As I looked at my reflection I saw a slight curve on my lips.

"I'm smiling?but why"I then quickly set aside my questions and went straight to father's study  room.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"You may come in"A deep voice quickly replied from the inside the room.

"Sit down and have tea while we wait"

I then sat on the opposite chair next to father.

"You must get along with your brother understand"

My body went stiff.

"Y-yes father"I then felt a strange feeling in my heart.

'This feeling.....'

I was deep in thought that I didn't notice a pink haired boy entering the room.

"William your brother will be staying here for 5 months I expect both of you to get along"

"Yes father"I Immediately answered before sipping my tea

'I was so emerged in my thoughts that I didn't notice Vincent coming in'

"The coffee's here your majesty" dean then came in with a cart.

"Would you like some cream and sugar Prince Vincent"

"No thank you I prefer my coffee straight"Vincent then took a sip on his coffee

"William why don't you show Vincent around the palace"

"Yes father,Vincent let's go" Vincent then nodded in response

As we left the room I couldn't help but stare at Vincent's face.He's pink fluffy hair,mesmerizing pink eyes, pale white skin and chubby cheeks looked.....cute.

I then felt embarrassed by my thoughts.

'What am I thinking I'm a crown prince for God sake'

Word count:769