chapter 12:Family

Third person POV.
"Have you heard there's a new restaurant that's hiring"

"Restaurant? Do you think it's for nobles"

"Well the owners are nobles so there's no surprise if it is"

Rumors were starting to form when the news of a new restaurant was opening.
Recruits for the staffs and chefs has been piling up on Kevin's work which led him to....

"Vincent come out Its been 2 days since you've been in there"

Kevin decided to lock himself up inside his room and study the applicants for his new restaurant.

"No need mom I'm busy"

"Please leave the food outside the door"

"I'm busy studying"

"Just a few more hours"

These are the excuses he used when someone knocked on the door.The feeling of studying for hours and hours for an exam was the same feeling kevin feels.

"Sigggghhhh....."Kevin sighed deeply feeling that his soul was departed from his body

".....its like preparing for college again...."Kevin lazily got up from his chair and went to open the door

As Kevin opened the door a familiar food tray was already there.He grabbed the tray and went inside his room.

*Baam*

The sound of the door being closed harshly echoed throughout the halls.As kevin munched on the toast as he analyzed the last applicant.Kevin's eyes suddenly widen.

Jeremy Fletcher

It was the father of the maiden of this world and also the cause of the original villain's death.

A wide grin was then plastered on Kevin's face.

"What dumb luck I have"

*Baam*

The door suddenly burst open.Lady Irene walked inside the room in a fashionable manner.

"Vincent Winston you decided to lock your self in your room and even ignore your mother's request  on eating breakfast together"Irene paused before walking towards the trembling boy

"Now let's eat breakfast together"
Irene then grabbed Kevin's right ear

"Ouch,Ouch mother I'm really sorry!!!"
____

It was early morning,Vivienne sat on a chair and opened the red book that was laid on her desk.

"Lady Freya aren't you going to attend breakfast with the lord?"A calm voice suddenly spoke outside the door

"No bring my food here" Vivienne replied with a domineering voice
that sent shivers to the poor servant outside the room

Vivienne then let out a long Sigh.

"Why can't we grow faster?I can't ship Kevin with the Male leads if he's still a minor"

"Kevin is clearly a power bottom so in conclusion he should be with a submissive seme to balance him but....I also want a domineering top x domineering bottom troupe"

"Waaa~its hard to choose....wait what about mark?"

"He is clearly a bottom but what kind of seme does he match with? A cheerful and eccentric bottom x a cold but gentle top or a bad boy but secretly a softie top...or maybe a playboy and flirty top?....or maybe a psychopath top...nah mark would probably end up in a basement with ankles broken and that would leave a huge psychological shadow on him"