chapter 12.5:Family

Don't mind me publishing this accidentally left out part of the previous chapter......

Third person

It was six in the morning.A particular girl was writing furiously as the stacks and stacks of paperwork slowly disappeared.She suddenly stopped and stretched her overworked finger.The room she was in was colored white and only contained her bed,desk lamp,windows, beautifully carved mahogany desk and cabinet.

For a noble it could be considered plain and simple but for Vivienne it was a great disguise to mask her obsession on bl.

She looked at the sunlight that crept through her curtain.

"Looks like I overworked again...sigh"

Just like her original life,she worked almost twenty-four hours a day on completing her work and as the CEO and the next head of the zellweger household,paperwork was almost never ending.

But she somehow finishes her stacks of paperwork in time and even have time reading.....*ahem* books.

"Well I better go and eat before I run into one of those pests"

She got up and walked out of the room.

Tap, Tap, Tap

She walked on the red carpeted floors of the halls that was overly decorated by expensive paintings and a few detailed sculptures of the owner and father of Freya Leonhart.Vivienne frowned as she saw a familiar woman.

"Freya dear,why are you up so early?!"The woman exclaimed

It was the duchess Sarah and the current wife of the Duke Leonhart.

'Disgusting'Vivienne thought

"Its none of you business"She coldly answered

"How can you treat your mother so coldly?!"

Vivienne snorted and said "Such shameless words other than moans are coming out of that usually c*ck filled mouth of yours"

"Y-you! How dare you speak like that to me?!"The duchess was red with anger

"How dare me?on what authority do you have to question the next heir of this household?"Vivienne said with a smirk

"Nonsense!your only brother is going to inherit this household as well as the tittle Duke!"Sarah proudly stated

"Brother?I don't have a brother and more importantly are you even sure your son was born a Leonhart?....I mean the total of c*cks that entered you are immeasurable and maybe one of those are your son and even your daughter's father"

Vivienne smiled before walking away.

"Kevin was right....making someone you hate angry in the morning can elevate your mood"Vivienne smiled as she walked down the stairs

As soon as Vivienne arrived at the kitchen a loud and heartfelt laugh was heard

"Hahaha what a wonderful idea Laura"

"I'm sure our lady Freya would love that"

Vivienne heard the name Laura and smiled.Laura was her personal servant and very first friend she made before Kevin and Mark.

Knock, knock, knock

"Laura are you here?"Vivienne knocked and pretended she didn't hear anything

"My lady?!"The room suddenly panicked

Creak

The door opened,revealing a slightly flustered redhead.

"My lady how long where you at the door?"Laura asked nervously

"I just got here"Vivienne acted flawlessly

"Oh....um...what will the lady ask for this servant?"Laura felt relief and asked

"Breakfast"Vivienne simply answered

"Yes my lady"Laura bowed her head before turning around to the servants in the kitchen

As soon as the chef nodded Lauren turned her gaze to Vivienne and said "Let me escort you to the dining room my lady"

Vivienne simply nodded and so the walked side by side to the dining room.

"The lady woke up early again?"Laura asked

"I didn't sleep"Vivienne truthfully answered

"My lady?!please sleep and take care of your health for you are still a child!"Laura scolded Vivienne

"Don't worry"

Laura stopped for a moment and sighed.

Don't worry the words that her past lady would use to comfort her.

"Alright...but just this once but are you sure you want to get engage to prince vincent and be friends with young master azazel?"

Vivienne stared curiously at Laura.

"I don't mean to insult them but....I'm afraid they might influence the the young lady with their eccentric....behaviours and way of thinking"

Kevin and mark:"achoo!!"

"....pffft-hahaha"Vivienne burst out laughing

"I mean the young master azazel would often speak and argue with animals and just last week he argued with a fly over a biscuit and the second prince also speaks to a rodent"

Vanilla:"Host I suddenly feel offended"

"Well they sure are weird and hard to understand but.....their My friends"

"Sigh.....the lady is has very unique taste in boys"

"Well....I am an expert in boys since I read a lot of.....books"