chapter 10:Kevin's past

Kevin POV.
"Make sure to visit again okay?" William said before hugging me tightly

"I know"I then awkwardly hugged him back

It was already time for my return to the Winston mansion.William and our relationship changed drastically but as for the king he seems too overprotective.

"Sorry father is a bit busy to come see you off"William then patted my head

"I know"

I then got on the carriage with fredrick.

"Young master did you have fun in these few months?"Fredrick asked while combing my hair

"It was a interesting now...yawn wake me up when we reach the market.....yawn"I then drifted to sleep

"Young master wake up"

"Mmm....yawn..."I opened my eyes and saw the lively atmosphere outside

"....is there an event?"I said before looking at fredrick

"It seem that there are performers young master"Fredrick then got out of the carriage and helped me get out

We walked through the crowd where I saw a group of people doing acrobatics.

'....this brings back memories'

I then turned to fredrick who is currently looking at me with a red face.

"Why are you so red?...do you have a fever?"I asked

"I-ts n-nothing young master"He said and quickly avoided my gaze

'Vanilla do I have something on my face?'

[No host fredrick is just a little flustered by your bright smile]

'I was smiling?...how come I didn't notice?'

"Young master didn't you say you have something to do?"

"Oh...I suddenly forgot I need to buy some ingredients"I said

After an hour of shopping we head back to the carriage.
____________________________________________________
??????? POV.
"Big brother let's go!"

A small hand then tugged me.

"Big brother!move fast"My little sister then pulled me towards the crowd.

"Waaa~"My little sister watch as the performers flipped and jumped in the air

I then noticed a pink haired boy  in the crowd smiling as he watched the performers.

*thump*

*thump*

'....huh?'I then clenched my rapidly beating heart in hopes on calming it down

As my heart beat began to slow down I then turned to look at the pink haired boy but he was already gone.

"Young master George young lady Gina"My personal butler suddenly appeared

"The general is almost home"

"Let's go big brother!father will surely ground us if we got caught"

I turned around one last time before I ran back to our carriage.

'Maybe I can meet him again'I smiled as I reminisce the boy's cute looks
______________________________________________________
Third person POV.
As soon as Kevin walked out of the carriage he saw a woman running towards him

"Vincent I missed you"The woman's soft and gentle mixed with her tight hug made Kevin smile

"I missed you too mom"Kevin said while wiping her mother's tears

"As a compensation for making you sad I'll cook tonight's dinner" Kevin then lead Irene to the dining room

Kevin then went to the kitchen where he was greeted by the chefs.

"Welcome home young master" They all bowed there heads

Kevin tugged his sleeves up before washing his hands throughly.The chef's inside the room were confused on why their young master is here.Kevin then prepared the kitchen supplies and the ingredients.

The people in the room then realized their young master wanted to cook.

"Young master....this is really dangerous"The man who looked in his early 40's complained

Kevin simply gave then a bright smile to reassure them.

'So...blinding'the servants all thought

[.....]Vanilla was a bit Shocked. Vanilla was still flabbergasted at how her host manage to be cheerful.The data about kevin was analyzed by Vanilla.The data about her host childhood was horrible.Vanilla felt scared and pitted her host.

Kevin grew up being trained to surpass his parents which he achieved but the way he trained was inhumane especially for just a 7 year old.Dylan Sanchez was engraved in the history books for his contribution in the culinary world.He was described as a strict but caring person but in reality he was a heartless and scummy b*stard who only cared for fame and money.

Kevin's mother Liane Sanchez was a little better than her husband. She was as strict as her husband but she at least showed that he cared for Kevin by giving him freedom of making friends.

The way Dylan trained Kevin was cruel.He made Kevin survive in different environments like jungles,islands,deserts and swamps.This type of training forced himself to kill and scavenge for food.

When he survived on one of those environment,he was given a task to cook 10 dishes with only 30 ingredients found on the same environment he survived in.If the dishes where to his father's liking he would take a month off but if it wasn't to his liking then he would go back.This made him developed an obsession on perfecting a dish.

But even in Kevin's month off he would be forced to study with his tutors.

This kind of training lasted till he turned 12 he was taken away by her mother.Liane's method of training was also cruel.She made Kevin study human anatomy by making him personally dissect a human being.The human Kevin used in his training were terrorists that was imprisoned and was given life sentences.

Liane would break or dislocate the human specimens bones just to be fixed by Kevin.She would also order Kevin to personally inflict serious injuries to the specimens for experience.

And yet even as he experienced all of these Kevin can still smile. Vanilla admired her hosts willpower but Vanilla also felt terrified.

Just how strong was her host's willpower to withstand such a traumatizing and torturous childhood.

I'll be publish a chapter next week so stay tuned~

Word count:966