12

Jungwon's POV

I don't even know how to react with what Sunoo said.

"Bad boy? You mean Jay?" I asked then, Sunoo just nodded slowly.

"How did you know?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"There's a picture of him together with Jay and Yeonjun hyung wrote 'cousin' as the caption" Sunoo explained. "That same picture is also posted by Jay"

Great. Now, how am I supposed to talk to Jay and ask a favor to help me invite Yeonjun hyung when, we're avoiding each other?

"I'm guessing you're now worried Jungwon hyung and asking yourself how will you talk to Jay hyung" Ni-Ki said.

"Life's too hard!" I muttered.

"You're the one making it hard, Jungwon. Just go talk to Jay" Sunoo said.

"Easy to say" I said.

"If you didn't refuse again with the deal then, you're not here finding this situation problematic, you can easily persuade Jay to help you and make his cousin perform for the foundation" Heeseung hyung added making me feel so regretful.

"I know. I don't even know how to talk with him now without being awkward" I said.

"Come on. Just talk to him, hyung" Ni-Ki urged me.

"Good luck with that, Jungwon" Sunoo said teasingly.

---

"Argh! Finally, classes are over. Studying is so tiring" Sunoo exclaimed before sitting down next to me.

He's not sitting beside Ni-Ki like how they used to. I swear something's up with this two.

We're here at the university's garden to rest and chill before we go home to our dorms.

"Everything is tiring for you, Kim Sunoo" I teased then, he glared at me.

"Ah btw, practice will start next week. Don't you dare skip any practices" I informed them.