23

Jay's POV

I was so worried when Jungwon starts trembling and crying.

I don't know what's happening but, I think his friends are aware of the situation.

Sunoo and Heeseung tried calming Jungwon while waiting for Ni-Ki. Heeseung quickly cleaned Jungwon's wound and a band aid to cover it which caused Jungwon to calm a bit and he cried in Sunoo's arms.

From what happened, I guess Jungwon do have hemophobia or also called as blood phobia.

"What are you sorry for?" Sunoo asked while wiping Jungwon's tears.

"I'm sorry 'c-cause i-it happened a-again" Jungwon said in a small voice.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault, okay?" Sunoo assured and Jungwon nodded.

"I think we should call this a day for Jungwon. We'll practice again tomorrow" Heeseung announced and we agreed.

Sunoo and Ni-Ki helped each other to lift Jungwon up and let him sit and gave him some water.

"I know the three of you are confused with what's happening but, we can't tell you for now. We want to respect Jungwon's privacy so, I hope you understand" Heeseung said to us.

"We understand" I said while Jake and Sunghoon nodded. "I just want to know if he's fine now?"

"Yes. Nothing to worry, Jay" Heeseung said. "Don't blame yourself. If I didn't let the two of you do the stunt, this wouldn't happen so, it's my fault" Heeseung said and walked away to check Jungwon.

I always have this impression for Jungwon that he's really strict, serious and someone who's competitive but, after what happened, I realized that he still needs someone to lean on and a baby I should protect at all costs.

Jungwon's POV

"Don't worry. I didn't tell them exactly what happened to you" Heeseung hyung said and sat beside me.

"Thank you and I'm sorry" I said while looking at the three of them.

"Ey, don't be! We promised your mom that we'll look out for you so, you don't have to say that" Sunoo said.

"Sunoo's right. I should be the one to apologize 'cause, I know that it's dangerous but, I still pushed you and Jay to do the stunt" Heeseung hyung said.

"Hyung, that's not your fault" I said and smiled to assure him.

"Isn't this the first time this happened since, we studied here at this university, hyung?" Ni-Ki asked.

"Not totally. It happened last year when we watched a horror movie when we finished our exams" I said.

"Ah, right. I remembered when a blood was flashed, I quickly turned off the TV" Heeseung hyung said which made me laughed remembering how fast he turned it off.

"We promise that we'll be extra careful, Jungwon" Sunoo said.

"Thank you" I said but, immediately felt bad because of my phobia which forced them to take extra care of me.