59

Jay's POV

I don't know what just happened but, I can't believe that they've been hiding this from me. I grabbed the handle of my car door, looked behind me and saw her following me.

"Can you drive me to my aunt's place? I don't want to go home, they'll hit me again" She said.

I sighed. "Get in"

She just smiled and hopped in.

I drove out of the university's parking area and started to remember what I found out earlier.

I was kidnapped? Is that the reason why I have nyctophobia and those dreams that have been repeating every night?

"How did you even know about that?" I asked and took a glance at her.

She was a bit startled about my question.

"Do you also know abo—"

"N-no! I just heard Jungwon and your mom talking about it" Haeyun said.

I heaved a sigh. "I can't believe this" I whispered.

"Jungwon hid that from you. Aren't you mad at him?" She asked.

I didn't respond until I saw Jungwon with Daniel walking with him, probably walking him to their dorm.

What the hell, Jay? Did you just let Jungwon walk to their dorm while Haeyun's with you in your car?

"You're not mad at him?! What he just did is so selfish even though he knows that you're looking for an answer to your questions?!" Haeyun said, raising her voice.

I didn't bother to pay attention to whatever she's saying and quickly drove to follow Jungwon.

Jungwon's POV

I walked outside the gate, still clouded with different thoughts from what happened. Even though Mrs. Park assured me that he will surely talk to Jay, I'm still worried about Jay.

It must've been so hard for Jay that he was kidnapped at a very young age.

"You're walking alone, hyung?"

I was a bit startled when Daniel came out of nowhere with Taki.

"Yeah, Jay already left" I said and glanced at Taki. I still remember how he helped us from the model pictures back then and was suspended because of it. "Taki? It's been a while, I didn't know that you two are friends now?"

It's really surprising because Daniel was the one behind the reason why he was suspended at that time.

"Ah, it's quite a long story but we've gotten along since then, hyung" Taki said, so I just nodded.

"We can go with you just like what we did before and besides Taki's place is along the way, hyung" Daniel said and I just agreed.

I'm so curious about how they got along so, they just promised me that they will tell me what happened in another time before Taki parted ways from us.

"Jay left you? That's weird" Daniel muttered to break the silence.

"Something just happened" I said.