27

tw // strong language

Jungwon's POV

"I still can't get it! So, he just asked you and said those out of nowhere?" Sunoo asked, probably talking about what I told them about Jay yesterday.

"I thought a lot about it last night but, I can't properly make a conclusion to all of what he said yesterday" I said.

Heeseung hyung sighed and said. "Forget about it for now, Jungwon. He's just probably out of the mood yesterday"

"Right. If he's mad at something about you, hyung. He should've messed up the stunt yesterday so, I think there's nothing to worry" Ni-Ki said.

"I guess so. Btw, we're not going to practice later" I informed them.

"Why?"

"Oh gosh! Thank you so much!"

I chortled when Heeseung hyung and Ni-Ki asked by saying 'Why?' while, Sunoo responded with 'Oh gosh! Thank you so much!' at the same time.

"I have to focus for the other activities as well which is needed at the foundation day so, no practice today" I explained and Sunoo clapped. "But! We'll resume next tomorrow" I added as Sunoo's claps disappear.

"We'll go now to our classes" Heeseung hyung said and I nodded.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Sunoo asked.

"Are you listening or what? I'm busy today so, I won't attend classes. The professors already knew about it" I said.

"Lucky you. Then, see you later" Sunoo said while pouting so, I chuckled and nodded.

---

"Hi, hyung!"

I looked back to check who was it and I saw Daniel who's smiling.

I didn't notice that it's break time already. I spent quite a lot of time working on the budget to be used for the foundation.

"Oh, hi Daniel" I greeted back. "Btw, may I ask where's the planner for the other activities I asked you to bring?"

"That's the reason why I'm here!" He gladly said.

"Good. Why are you so happy today?" I asked.

"Ah, nothing much. Just had a great sleep, hyung" He said so, I nodded while smiling. "Can I borrow your phone, hyung?"

"Why?" I asked.

"The document was saved in my phone so, I'm thinking of sending it to your phone" He said.

It's kinda weird but, I shrugged it off. "Sure" I said and handed my phone.

He's a little bit taking a lot of time sending it but, I just waited for him to finish.

"Sent! It's done, hyung" He said and handed me back my phone.

I checked my phone and the documents are saved there. "Got it. Thank you, Daniel" I said.

"You're welcome, hyung. It's break time now, I'll go and buy you some drinks" He said and immediately walked away before I could say a word.