Chapter 14

Perhaps it was because the atmosphere was too gentle at the time, perhaps the eyes of the flames were too sincere.

Chu Yu actually said it, but hidden some information: "He is a friend of mine, we are high school classmates."

Yan Yanchen asked: "Friends?" If it is a boyfriend, you don't have to say that you are friends and classmates.

Chu Hao did not hear his words, and said with emotion: "Now is no longer a friend. I like him. He doesn't like me. Even a friend can't do it."

Yan Yanchen listened to him and said that he liked a man. He did not know that when he was still in the past, he was really harsh and said: "This person is really blind."

At this time, if Chu Chuan confessed that he had never had a pursuer since his life, he was too faceless, so he shut up.

Since they don't go out, they smoke and drink in the house to play poker.

Yan Yanchen looked at Chu’s proficient geographical card and said with surprise: “I didn’t expect you to play cards. I thought you wouldn’t play.”

Chu is not evil: "Why not? I will be much more."

Yan Yanchen quickly praised: "So powerful?"

When people walk in the rivers and lakes, how can they not play, in order to accompany the customers to entertain, he learns 18 martial arts, although he is not proficient.

Chu Yu said: "Do not gamble on what color head is boring, gambling a little money?"

Yan Yanchen said: "Do not gamble."

Chu Yu feels that this person is really wonderful. The small beauty who usually travels with the opportunity is to take out the money and collect money from the gold master. Xiao Yan never asks him for a gift. He said that the gambling money still does not agree.

Yan Yanchen eyes looked at him brightly: "This way, if you lose, you let me kiss, if I lose, I will let you kiss."

Listening seems to be good... but I always feel that something is wrong. Chu Yu thinks that he saves money and is used to it. He can play without spending money, so he promised to come down.

Chu Yu is ambitious and ready to give Xiao Xiao a good look, let Xiao Xiao know the greatness of the uncle who is in the workplace.

Then lose three.

蔺 尘 尘 回 都是 都是 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回 回

When playing the first time, 蔺 尘 尘 还 还 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Chu Yu had to give him a kiss.

It’s not easy to get rid of the flames. Every time you have to kiss each other, kiss deeply, and you will not be able to breathe.

Before meeting Xiaoyan, he was not only at the office, but he had never even kissed people. Xiaoyan was so sticky, and now the bed is as usual as a family meal. If he is kissed, he will slap it. I feel sour.

The winning kiss is especially fragrant, and the flames are beautiful.

But even if it wins, it will be wrong. The flames will converge and let Chu Hao win.

Yan Yanchen put his face together: "Pro."

Chu Yu frowned, and casually touched his lower lip on his cheek.