Extra 8

Yan Yanchen really can't figure it out. In the past, they looked at it harshly. Since they were famous, they have invited several bodyguards. The school’s security has always been good, and this is the first time it has happened.

The teacher said that he finally saw him. There was a child of similar age who came to see him. He said that he knew the child and followed.

It seems that there is a possibility that the child will leave home, but he is not awkward with his father and cannot run away from home. And if not, why did Chu Xiaopang run with a car at that time? How could it fall in a pool of blood?

Anyway, Chu Xiaopeng was first sent to the pet hospital for emergency treatment, temporarily out of danger.

The police found a monitor at the intersection, photographed the picture of the child and the children, and asked the parents of the child to identify if there was any clue.

Chu Yan’s hands and feet were chilly. He recognized it. It was half a month ago that the children of the mountain elementary school they donated were impressed by the children and they always remembered.

Therefore, you will be kidnapped, and the school will guard against strange adults, but it will not prevent a clean, small and small child.

It’s not that they can’t walk with strangers.

Most of this kid is just a bait.

He regretted that he had promised to build a school, and he should not take it. If something happened to the child, he would never forgive himself.

The whole family has come over.

The flames of the flames are like the heavy clouds before the storm, and Chu has never seen him so fiercely.

Laojiao always knows that the grandson is in trouble, and he is scary than his son. Before that, he still felt that he was a good old man. He was murderous. When he came over, he cooperated with the police and did not know how to find someone privately.

Daddy and Yan Yanchen said: "So I said don't let you read in this small place."

Yan Yanchen said: "What use is it for you now? Is it not uncomfortable for the child to lose me?"

The old man’s voice is really not the time to quarrel. His grandsons and grandsons are kind and good at doing good deeds, but they are being shackled. It is best not to have an accident. But if he is injured, he will be half-rooted. He wants to let those people know what is better than death.

Twelve hours after the report.

The police caught the kidnappers but did not find the children.

The kidnappers said that the children ran and said that they did not know, they even interrogated the night, still did not ask the child's whereabouts, I am afraid that it is fierce.

In the morning, Chu Yu, who stayed up all night, received a phone call -

"father."

He didn't know if he was scared or moved. He quickly asked: "Hey, where are you?"

Hey: "I don't know very well... I ask, uncle, where is this?"

uncle? Is the child still controlled by a man? When I heard this, Chu Yu’s heart was cold and cool.

I reported the name of the place and said, "Dad, bring some money when you come over."

Chu Yu gritted his teeth and asked: "How much is it?"

Is it still in the hands of the kidnappers? Want to ransom? How much money can be done, as long as the child is safe and sound.

Chu Yu asked: "Are you comfortable now? Is there any injury?"