Chapter 62

Zhuang Yuxu scratched his head and smirked: "Actually, I can't remember."

Chu Wei: "..."

Zhuang Yuxue vaguely recalled: "He came to me to ask for your contact information, but I am this person, you know, I am a singularity! You specifically confess that I am not allowed to say anything about your illness, then of course I can't. I said that you said that you are Chu's boyfriend, you came up with evidence, he didn't even have a photo, I was going to chase him away. As a result, he spoke very well and was very touching. He said what you like. What I don’t like to eat, I said a lot, I was touched by tears. I can’t stand this kind of thing. I’m stupid, but I’m really deliberate.”

After that, he added: "It should be clear. ... Chu Ge, I have no trouble."

Chu Xiaoqiang smiled: "No. Well. Thank you."

Zhuang Yuxue was flattered: "I haven't heard the word 'than' from your mouth for a long time."

Yan Yanchen knocked on the door and entered the study: "Dad, what did you call me?"

The old man always saw him and concealed his nervousness: "Oh, you are here."

Yan Yanchen had a problem with his father. Chu Yu has introduced him to his parents, and he also wants to introduce Chu Yu to his father. Before his father was not at home, he finally had a chance.

Yan Yanchen thought that Dad would tell him about his work.

Dad frowned and seriously handed him a book: "Look at it."

The flames of the flames are unknown, so I picked them up and opened them. The first one was a photo of a girl. He looked at it. After a few photos, it was the girl’s information Similar, the family is also good.

Yan Yan dust is not stupid, then reacted. It is a reminder, or a marriage.

He looked at the background of these girls' lives. Everyone is not rich and expensive, and his heart is slowly going down... Probably this is Dad’s mate selection criteria. He should have thought that his father still disagreed with his entrepreneurship. This is Dad’s style. .

Yan Yanchen heard that there was a classmate who liked the ordinary girl in the family. The parents disliked that the girl’s family was not good enough, and they were not allowed to get married.

Forget it, or slow down, then introduce Chu Yu to Dad.

The old man always looked at the face of Yan Yanchen's face, and his heart was stunned. Because he was too nervous, he looked solemn and solemn: "Is there any phase?"

Yan Yanchen especially dislikes the tone of Dad, like breeding. What is going on?

Yan Yanchen directly and categorically refused: "This is rude. Dad, don't introduce me, I don't have this kind of mind."

The old man always sighs and knows that this may or may not be self-defeating. "Okay, you are still young, don't worry..."

You can't directly show Chu Yu, then the curve saves the country.

Yan Yanchen imagined that Dad could not easily accept the possibility of Chu, he took out a project plan that he wrote late at night, he was involved in the field of electronic information technology that the company did not develop in depth, and set up a new company, located at y city. Y City is now one of the best high-tech industrial areas in China.

This did not cause the old suspicion of the old man, electronic information technology is indeed the general trend in the market today, but he is old, and his character is now stable.