Chapter 17

"The City Hall Marriage Bureau in Las Vegas."

Like being hit by a bullet, the head of the flame is blank for a few seconds, then it is hot and hot.

Marriage Bureau? What to do in the marriage bureau? What else can I do? That place is married, naturally it is to get married.

Is this a marriage proposal? Is this a marriage proposal? Is this rhythm a bit faster?

Yan Yanchen once heard about things like love at first sight, lightning, and he always felt that it was an urban legend, incredible, funny.

I did not expect that I would meet in one day.

He suddenly felt dry and his heart beat like a drum. He almost didn't agree directly. He wanted to talk and accidentally bit his tongue: "I..."

Chu Yu saw that his look changed, and the flames of the flames turned into a girl, and his mind was written on his face. It was so funny: "What are you thinking? I am not embarrassed. I am buying a tour with you, I don't want you to offer. For the rest of your life, you can rest assured. Not married to you."

Yan Yan’s heart fell from the cloud and his face changed: “Who are you going to marry?” Others? Why didn't he know.

Chu said honestly: "There is no marriage to whom. I just remember that I can get married in the same sex. I want to get a marriage application to be remembered."

He didn't feel relieved, he felt inexplicable regret, and then he felt that he was so strange... He Yan Chen "oh".

Chu Yu comforted him: "I am not a tough guest, don't worry, I am very reasonable. It is not a lie to you to pull in the past to marry you, relax, don't panic, I really just want to get a marriage application. If you are worried, I will go there myself. I will not want to take you with you, and I am afraid that I will get lost again."

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Chu Yu looked at him as if he was still not at ease: "I didn't make it clear at the beginning that you misunderstood. Sorry, I can't marry you in my life."

Chu said so, Yan Yanchen actually felt a little bit... unhappy.

Yan Yanchen asked: "I don't have any charm? If you have the chance, would you want to marry me?"

Chu Yu seriously thought about it and shook his head: "I tell the truth, don't want to."

蔺 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀 兀

When Chu sees him, he feels cute and stretches his cheeks: "You are cute, cute, and your cute boy is suitable for being a boyfriend. It is uncomfortable to be a marriage partner."

He also said: "Small, do you do this, shouldn't the topic of marriage be taboo? You still ask so tight."

蔺 Flame dust closes your mouth.

Chu Yu saw a couple of same-sex couples on the street yesterday. The ring finger wears a wedding ring. He is really envious.

Even if no one marries him, it is good to see the marriage application before dying.

Las Vegas's marriage and tourism industry is world-famous, where you can not only get married on the same sex, but you can do it in one day. They went to the Marriage Bureau of the City Hall. Because they didn't make an appointment online, they lined up at the scene. Fortunately, there were not many people.

Yan Yanchen was still sulking, and Chu Yu smiled. The staff gave him the marriage application and saw the strange atmosphere of the two of them. He also worriedly asked: "Are you sure you want to get married?"