Chapter 58

Yan Yanchen was sitting in the home of Chu Yu, on the left side of the dining table, next to him, and opposite the old man.

Half a day ago, he was not afraid of so many big shackles, but now he has two battles.

Yan Yanchen thought, is he really going to find a fortune teller? These two days seem to be bad luck? It’s still too lucky for my wife’s child to come back last week. Because luck is conserved, is it bad now?

Teacher Chu stared at him with sharp eyes, joking, but he practiced for more than 20 years, and every day he relentlessly smashed out the students. The students who were rebellious before, he was blinded by him. The lamb is like it.

He looked up and down the flames: First, the face is pretty good, quite handsome, that is, the dark circles are a bit heavy. Looking at it is quite young, twenty-five years old. Although the clothes look very expensive, they are a bit awkward and not very well managed...

At half past two in the morning, the whole family sat in the living room.

It is like trying to interrogate a prisoner.

Teacher Chu asked him: "You will come over the next day, what are you doing in the middle of the night? You are also treated as a thief."

Yan Yan said: "I will return to China after the temporary work, and I will come over when I get off the plane. I... I think about the aunt."

Teacher Chu spurs: "Auntie is called? You got it?"

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Chu snorted: "Chu teacher, you should not be too much, you will be a thorn, I will buy you a fish tomorrow, you have a good time."

Teacher Chu: "..."

Teacher Chu asked with enthusiasm: "How old this year."

Yan Yanchen sat upright: "Twenty-six years old."

Teacher Chu asked: "What work?"

Yan Yanchen: "In terms of trade, it involves a lot of industries. It is an investment."

He took out the business card case, took out a business card, and handed it to the old man: "Look at it."

Teacher Chu looks at this white gold-plated business card. The president who wrote the job is very powerful. He asked: "Are you a president? Is it a president at a young age?"

Yan Yanchen suddenly felt a little blush, and his position as president was mainly because of his father.

Teacher Chu said: "The address of your company is in city b. It is far from us. If you are together, do you want to pass you and you?"

The flames of the flames are tight: "I will find a way to do this?"

Teacher Chu thought about it and asked other questions first: "What is your family doing? What is the situation of your parents?"

Yan Yanchen said: "My mother died when I was a child... I grew up in a single-parent family, my father... my father is also a company."

Teacher Chu probably understands that he is a president when he is so young, and he is rich in the second generation. In the past, the boss who worked for the company was not a rich second generation. When he graduated, he was put into the company as a president, probably the same as that person.

Think about it too. Their family Junjun used to be the vice president of a small company. The social circle is like this. The level of people who know it is not too low. It is estimated that this is the way to know.