Chapter 63

The flames were smashed. He thought that Chu Yu would be more or less happy. I didn't expect Chu Yu to be not happy, but he was still angry.

Why? He is confused.

Chu Yu forced him to ask: "You are only coming over for a business trip, seeing me by the way, or planning to develop business after the city of Y."

Yan Yanchen confessed: "Our group intends to enter the electronic information technology, intends to open a new company in y city, I am the person in charge."

Chu Yu listened and understood: "Is it yours? Do you have to do this? I am not saying that you should not come over specifically? Work is work, life is life, I don't like to talk about it. You I have done a good job in the b-city headquarters, and the development has been so smooth. I suddenly put it down before I come here. Come here and start again? Is your brain caught by the door?"

Chu Yu is not happy, but he is also jealous of him. The dissatisfaction in Yan Chenchen's heart is accumulating more and more: "I will choose the method of not delaying my work on the premise of considering the family first. What is wrong with me? I am not yet For you."

This is simply pouring oil on the fire, Chu Yu is even more angry: "Do you discuss with me beforehand? The opening is for me."

Yan Yanchen is very emboldened: "I told you."

Chu Yu replied: "I said I disagree. You let me not come."

Yan Yan was cold and cold, and he couldn't help: "You are not explicitly rejected. I am coming to accompany you. Are you still not happy?" He gave up enough, this time can not be allowed.

Chu Wei: "I..."

蔺 尘 flame burst out, revive with words: "Chu 汛, you can not, do you put me in the heart? I know that you do not love me so much, then I love you more, I do not care, I am willing Pay for you. You refuse to come to b city, you said, I understand, well, I don't force you, then I come over, you still disagree. You have to dislike me, and said that I did not do it right, do you have it? Conscience? Do you really like me? Are you thinking about being with me?"

Chu Yu was said to have a dim sum, but he was still not convinced: "I am thinking about your future for your work."

Yan Yanchen said: "My dad used to put his work before my mother and me. I thought at the time, I definitely want to be a man who cares for him. I don't work for you, I just want more. I am with you. Is this wrong?"

Chu Yu is about to talk, someone is coming outside.

Yan Yanchen took him into the innermost compartment of the men's toilet and locked the door.

The two immediately stopped talking and quarreled, and looked at each other with anger.

The people outside have finally left.

Chu Yu lowered his voice: "You give me back, don't be degraded."

The flames of the flames have liver pain: "How can you say that I am by your side?"

Chu Yu said: "If you don't work well, you are self-satisfied. You are reasonable."

蔺 尘 听到 hear the word "sense" is fierce: "sense, reason, reason!! Every time is rational, you are the most rational, you are the most calm, even the emotional things you are rational, Chu, you in the end Do you like me?"

The flames of the flames are full of anger, and he has been for a long time, and he can't stand it anymore! He pressed Chu to the wall and leaned down to kiss him, with a sigh of relief, as if to engulf Chu Chu into the abdomen.