Chapter 99

Chu Yu does not require anyone to like him, even the renminbi, there are those who are money like dirt.

He can't control what others say, and in front of him, he can't swallow. People don't commit me, I don't commit crimes. If people commit me, they must retaliate back.

He used to endure too much, and now he is the most impatient tolerant.

At that time, Chu Yu returned directly to the soup manager. He did not engage in small movements in the ground. He was just asking: "Who are you talking about?"

The soup manager is actually quite honest, the national character face, thick eyebrows and big eyes, squatting very simple, a good face, but when you speak, the eyebrows will reveal a mean color, which is basically a heart. This kind of person who loves yin and yang is not named after the surname, and when you hit his face, he is stunned. The soup manager panicked and asked, "What are you doing for me?"

Chu said: "Someone is jealous of me, I naturally want to be under theory."

Manager Tang said: "I just said that it is you? You are self-introduction, check-in?"

Chu said: "Oh, do you admit that you are jealous of me? Then I am telling you that I am serious love, legal marriage, my husband and I have a harmonious relationship, and got a marriage certificate. Nothing to say, I love how to fight The slogan is my business. The end of my line is done right, and it is worthy of the world."

Manager Tang was stunned by his arrogant call. After a while, he stuttered and said: "Being gay...is illegal in our country."

Chu Yu said: "In our country, homosexuality can't get married. It doesn't mean it is illegal. Are you finding a law to prove that he is not legal?"

Manager Tang suddenly found the entry point: "Oh, you are married abroad, but you live in the country, this is illegal. Engage in homosexuality, you are still away from me, spit star splashing on my face, disgusting People, don't know if there is AIDS inside."

Chu Xiaoqi smiled: "No, I am very healthy, I love my husband and loyal to each other, I am not derailed, and I am not guilty - 娼, three are not sexual - harassing the employees. But you go to the massage to find the younger sister It belongs to 嫖-娼, it is illegal, and it is very dirty. In recent days, I have seen a rash on your neck. It is always scratched. Isn't it a virus? It is best to go to the hospital for a check. ”

The voice has not yet fallen, and the lively employees have suddenly gone far.

Manager Tang subconsciously touched the back of his neck, his face was flushed, and his heart was scared and afraid: How did Chu know? Is he really sick?

He asked in amazement: "How did you know that? You... it is illegal for you to do so."

Chu Yu said with a fluttering voice: "Oh, do you still know that it is illegal? I just happened to have a friend who met you and then told me."

Manager Tang: "..." He immediately began to be suspicious. Chu Yu knew how many handles he had. He didn't expect him to investigate Chu, and he did not find any stains on Chu, but he was caught.

Chu Yu ended with a sneer and sighed.

Going back, Xiaofang, they also applauded Chu Yu, and said that the face was red and adoring and admiring:

"You are really good at Chu."

"I will be as powerful as you are, work hard, and not bullied."

Chu Xiao smiled: "That is what I have. I don't drop out of school."

Yan Yanchen is his emboldened spirit.

Anyone who doesn't like him or tells him bad things behind him is actually well aware.