part 5

Jungkook feeling so low how can think something like this for their own benefits. How low and disgusting people are they. He is regretting for giving them respect.

Kim hyna : if I know that this is wrong but your father do to you is also not right.

Jungkook : who give you right to think what is right or wrong. I am the one who decide it.

Kim hyna : now you gonna Kim I have right to decide and Jeon jungkook you gonna go on knee again infort of father and beg to me for marry my taebear.

Jungkook : father is right that I should not go on my knee. Father did right to slap. I think World is innocent like me but today I see cruel world.

With that he go his father.

Jungkook : I am sorry that I killed mom and you had to lost your true love dad . I know you love me when you beat me and leave me from their I know you are seeing me from far and hear my pain full scream. I know you dad you love me like I do  . Today you proof it while denying that deal. I am so happy today.

Jeon : I am sorry jungkook. I didn't pay attention to you. I know you are so pure for this world that's why I'm that hard on you and when I see you, you remind me of your mom. I am sorry for bad that. From now I gonna protect you myself and cruel world.

While he is looking at Kim hyna and taehyung. Kim hyna Don't defect accept it. She already know that jungkook is person who can love taehyung without any dirty game. She knows jungkook is pure and someone like jungkook are few and she doesn't want to waste time because she knows her death is near. She wants taehyung happiness before leaving the world and a grandchild after him she can die peacefully.

Kim hyna : Jeon we will see who gonna win who's jungkook is taehyung or you.

Taehyung : granny please stop why are forcing me to marry him I want a prefect partner please I am the one who will marry . So you don't my permission for marry why granny why.

After this taehyung going to leave but Kim hyna stop him.

Kim hyna : if you don't agree to marry jungkook I will never going to see my face and after death don't come to my grave. That's how I rise you you can't fulfill my last wish after your marriage to jungkook. I can peacefully go to heaven. This is my first and last wish please marry jungkook.

Taehyung didn't say anything. He doesn't have any power. He also can't blame jungkook for this. He can only bame himself why he is so weak to take his own decision.

Taehyung : I will granny. I can do anything for you granny. Be ready to become Kim jungkook.

He say with blank face

Jeon : get out now my son not going to marry you. Fit in your mind Kim taehyung go out before I call police.

Kim hyna : let's go by the way you are going father in law of taehyung. Next I will see you their marry.

With that Kim family came out from Jeon mansion and drive to Kim mansion

At Kim mansion

Kim namjoon : mom why are you doing this how can you force jungkook he is so nice for this hell mom.

Kim hyna : I know but I all done to take jungkook in taebear life. You know how much he suffered pain because of your mistakes you both never give attention to taehyung.
I want this marriage because I can see shine in see eye of taehyung when he see jungkook. I know taehyung have some feelings and he never gonna accept so I think marriage is great idea. Trust me jungkook can change our tae and convert him in more better form of him. He can love our son unconditional and never going to leave him in any problem.

Jin : for our profit we will use an innocent soul it is wrong mom my heart don't give permission for his mom.

Kim hyna : we have to do this for our tae happiness.

Namjoon /jin : we will support you mim.

Kim hyna : thank you for understanding me. Namjoon use your power to buy Jeon share and make them on their knee. Do like I say.

Namjoon : ok mom.

Taehyung is listening everything what they are talking about. He promise him that he never going to love jungkook and made them regret for their marriage decision.