part 15

Next morning

Every thing became awkward between them . Today is their second day everything is so uneasy both of them wants to let go thing

Jungkook wake up and freshen up. He go to taehyung room and knock the door if taehyung wake up or not. But he doesn't get any response from other side. Jungkook try again
But still silence . He open door and see no one is bed he thinks taehyung is bathroom but he doesn't find taehyung anywhere. He understand taehyung already left for office.

Jungkook do chore and make lunch for himself and taehyung because he knows taehyung like homemade food with less spice.

Taehyung call driver to diliver lunch to taehyung office.

Driver take lunch to taehyung office and give to taehyung secretory.

At taehyung office

Taehyung working on new project and which is very important. Taehyung is so tense and he totally forget that it is lunch time.

Secretory knock to taehyung office door.

Taehyung : come in

Secretory : sir there is lunch for you . Your driver give me your lunch.

Taehyung : ok left lunch box on table.

Secretory left lunch box at table and left from there.

Taehyung grab box and think granny made his lunch.

Taehyung start eating his lunch but something is different in food. Food is so delicious and going to granny thank you.

After eating lunch he call his granny .

Taehyung : hello granny how are you

Granny : hello taetae I am fine and why you call in office hours. There is something important son.

Taehyung : no granny everything is fine . I call for thanking for such delicious food you never made this type of food.

Granny : I didn't send any food.

Taehyung : then who send it

Granny : May be jungkook he is your husband tae of course it's him idiot.

Tae : granny I call you later

Granny : ok bye take care

Taehyung cut call. He start working again. He doesn't want to face jungkook right now so he only can do is ignore. And he start working

At evening taehyung went to home.
He press door bell. Jungkook rush toward door open for taehyung.

Taehyung come inside. Jungkook take office bag from taehyung and keep at table.

Jungkook went to kitchen and came with glass of water. Jungkook is scare what happened yesterday. he doesn't want to irritate taehyung so quitely put glass on table and came to kitchen.

Taehyung also notice jungkook behavior so he decide to apologize from yesterday and before wedding incident. He never had chance to talk about it so he going get jungkook forgiveness tonight.

Taehyung drink water and he go to his room to change cloth.

After changing taehyung came downside and see jungkook is preparing dinning table and placing dinner on it.

Taehyung sit on table after some seconds jungkook also sit.

Taekook have their dinner. Taehyung sit on sofa waiting for jungkook to finish dishing

Jungkook complete dishing so go to Hall. He see taehyung sitting in Hall so he decide to go his room. But get interrupted by taehyung.

Taehyung : I have something to talk to you so can I have a minute.

Jungkook : ok

Jungkook walk towards taehyung ans sit opposite sofa of taehyung.

Taehyung : I want to your forgiveness for what I have done to you. Firstly I order my man to beat. I didn't have any intention like that but it is hit of moment . I can't control myself and this happen to you and yesterday was same. I was scared something happen to you. You are my responsibility so I have to extra careful from now.
I promise this will not happen again.

Jungkook doesn't say anything but he is sitting like a statue. Taehyung think that jungkook didn't forgive him.

Taehyung : it okay you don't have to push yourself for forgiving me.

Jungkook : no ,no it's not like that. I am space out. I already forgive you. And you also promise it will never happen in future. I am ok with it.

Taehyung : thank you jungkook let's be friends.

Jungkook : ok friends. It's getting late you have to sleep good. .

Taehyung : thank you jungkook.

Jungkook blush little when taehyung smile at him.

Jungkook know his fate is written with taehyung and he can't deny it so he will try his best to make his mother proud.

Taekook went to their room think about each other.

Time skip ( one month later)

Today is taehyung and jungkook one month anniversary.

In one month, taehyung take care of jungkook like friends.

Taehyung always came at home early both play video game togethertogether and sometimes overwatch. They become close.

For jungkook, he start like taehyung more than friend. He can't tell taehyung  that. So always press his feelings. He can't make taehyung uncomfortable.

For taehyung,  jungkook is like friends , a friend he can tell every problem. Taehyung is totally depend upon jungkook.