part 18

Taehyung feeling bad that jungkook didn't eat because of him he is hungry from yesterday night so he decide to make breakfast for jungkook.

Now taehyung is making breakfast for both of them but he doesn't know c of cooking . He make whole mess. Kitchen is looking like trash.

But taehyung is fully confident on his food even it burns completely, or remain uncooked. But he is fully confident that he never ever can't do anything. He is perfect is all thing. Everything is working of his little finger lol his all finger are so long.

After making trash taehyung walk to jungkook room to wake up him.

Taehyung : wake up little bunny.

Jungkook : please five minutes more

Jungkook groan cutely in sleep forming pout. He is looking angel while sun rays kissing his milky white skin.

Taehyung completely loss in jungkook beauty. He doesn't release that he staring at almost ten minutes.

He got interrupted when alarm clock ring which jungkook set so he doesn't want to late because taehyung has to go office and he has to make breakfast for him like a good house husband.

Jungkook cutely rubb his eyes to make his vision clear. He get up and see taehyung is standing too close to him.

Jungkook blush madly when he see taehyung is looking so intensely which making him fluttered.

Jungkook : w_what are you doing here.

Taehyung : oh I made breakfast for us so quickly come down ok.

He said while getting out his fantasy. He is embarrass to see jungkook like this.

Jungkook : ok but why you made breakfast you don't know cooking. Oh my god.

Jungkook quickly run down to what happened to kitchen. He came down he is out of breath. He slowly enter in kitchen. His eyes became double when he see kitchen is fully mess .
Everything is shuttered everywhere. Their is no corner where is no mess.

Now he has to spend his whole day to clean kitchen.

Jungkook : KIM TAEHYUNGGGGG

Taehyung heard his shout he quickly came down and look at red jungkook. He engulf his saliva.

Jungkook : what you did to kitchen kim taehyung. Who told you to cook now you make my work 10 times more. Today is going to very tired day just because of you.

Taehyung : I am sorry 😞 . I will not cook for my whole life.

Jungkook : now ok you don't have to cook if you are hungry just tell me I will make breakfast early but you have to destroy kitchen.

Taehyung : i want to apologize from you so in comprehensive I made breakfast. I thought I am doing good but now I increase your work sorry don't be upset you didn't eat from yesterday lunch .

Jungkook : so Kim taehyung that's how you apologize by making them more work.

Taehyung : I am sorry nah 😟.

Jungkook : ok, ok dont show me those puppy eyes you know I can't resist them. You always take advantage of them. 😩

Taehyung : that's Kim power you know.

Jungkook : I know. I will get fresh then we will eat together and I have to something to say so I came quickly .

Jungkook get fresh quickly after doing his morning routine he came down.

Taekook have their breakfast while talking randam thing. Jungkook collect dishes and put them on basin.
He came back to living area where taehyung is sitting and preparing for his office.

Jungkook sit beside taehyung.

Jungkook : taehyung , dad call me last night. He is inviting me Jeon mension. Their is welcome celebrating of hobi hyung and sister in law so I can go for one week. It have been five year to see my hyung.

Taehyung : you don't have to ask jungkook. You can go. When will go.

Jungkook : today but dad also want you to came their tomorrow party after that you can come back if you want.

Taehyung : I will came. So take care of yourself. I am going to office.

Taehyung kiss forehead of jungkook making him blush he didn't get used to taehyung sweet kisses. He always carve for more kisses and affection from taehyung.

Every single touch his heart beat fast like his heart going to come out from rips.

Jungkook : bye take care.

Jungkook leave his husband at door and wave his hand towards him.

Taehyung also wave back. He like to spend time with jungkook it always came with peace in his heart but he doesn't know why every single thing of jungkook effect him that much.