not an update

I see most of people hating taehyung character in perfect love but I really want to ask you all so you really thought taehyung as a cheater?
From my point of view I can't see taehyung as a cheater cause he already read on upper part that taehyung said to jungkook if you get someone you can love then left me and it same apply on me also they are not on arrange or love marriage. Their marriage is forced. From taehyung don't want jungkook to give hope and jungkook also agree with it.

Things are complicated when jungkook fall in love with taehyung and taehyung thought that he love jimin. He confess but taehyung need time to refuse jungkook so it will hurt less and he can make jungkook to understand his situation also. He saw jungkook as a friend his feelings are hidden .

I already tell that if a best friend came and proposal you suddenly what will be your reaction. That friend is really mean in your life. You will obviously want some time that's what taehyung did but before he himself tell jungkook , jungkook heard everything. I already told in previous part that taehyung is a person who will not understand his own feelings.

Then how can taehyung is cheater.

If I say there is no mistake of taekook and jimin also. If you love someone you have to fight till last what jimin did he get chance to make jungkook his so he take advantage of it. Being selfish is not crime. If you want to happy so be little selfish and possessive toward your thing.

💜Boharae 💜 my strawberries 🍓

From
Your author
strawberrytaekook