part 12

Taekook both go to their own room which beside each other. They both don't know how to feel and react on situation which is forcely handed them by kims.

At jungkook room

Jungkook looking at big window from where moon light is becoming and hitting his face.

Jungkook : mom today I married to a person who I don't love and he is same like me. I don't know who to blame. But I will try my best to accept the situation and go with flow. I just want your blessings. Please guide me mom. I don't know what is right or wrong. Everything became mess and my life is already mess now more mess added in this and I can't handle mom I just can't handle.

Jungkook keep looking at window and talking to moon seems like moon is delivering his message to his mom.

Jungkook see a white but unclear shadow of a woman and he reach at window his hand is fluttering but he gain his power and he see his mom is standing their.

Jungkook : mom it's you

Jungkook's mom :  of course son it's me

Jungkook : i can't believe

Jungkook's mom : I never leave you son I always there besides seeing you in pain and loving you. But now I had to go because you have some one who will love till last breath and stay besides you

Jungkook : I don't have anyone mom it's only you mom who love me and I kill you and also destroy dad life.

Jungkook mom : stop blaming for my death its my choice to die instead of you. I just want you to happy. I didn't sacrifice my life to see you unhappy. I want my death worthy and jungkook you can make it worthy be happy it's my last wish and also take care of your father. Tell him that I will soon meet him in heaven.

Jungkook : I will try mom

Jungkook mom : one more thing jungkook give a chance to marriage it will it worthy and taehyung is the one who will take care of you. I know he will break you but he also heal you that time. You have to strong and stay by his side and besides him you will feel horrible and bad but it will take you toward your happiness. He is only way to make yourself happy without him you will suffer dear just stay by his side untill you completely break and that is the time you will start healing Yourself . you will gain yourself and heal you yourself. You have to suffer little more son just wait for happy time.  I will always see from heaven and pray God to give you power . Stay strong and now sleep tight jungkook.

Jungkook : bye mom I love you

Jungkook mom : I love you too and always will love you

Jungkook : bye and stay happy in heaven

Jungkook mom : I will son and keep these things in your mind I told you
Good bye son

Jungkook mom soul disappear slowly and giving jungkook her smile  last time. Jungkook know from now her mother will come gain even he is pain or not. Now jungkook know he has to stay besides taehyung always for his mom last wish. Now his destiny is with taehyung even he accept or not.

Meanwhile with taehyung

Taehyung went to his room. And sit in corner of bed. He knows that he is physically attractive toward jungkook. He doesn't want it. He can't accept him. His marriage is force marriage it is hurting his ego and same time he is having some other feelings which is telling him to give a chance to marriage. He ignore that feeling and heart is aching by his family don't give him chance to his life partner.

Taehyung put his thoughts aside. And made his way toward bathroom and he takes long shower  to calm his mind and heart.

Taehyung fall in bed and cover himself with blanket and start thinking about future . He is tired from whole drama now he wants proper rest so he fall asleep .

Next morning🌞

Jungkook wake up due to alarm clock which is ringing loudly in his ear.
Jungkook get out from his bed and do his morning routine.

Jungkook came out from his room and go towards room which is belong to taehyung. Jungkook slowly knock door but he doesn't get any answer so decide to open door . He twist door knock and open door where he see taehyung is sleeping very peaceful. He stand besides bed and call taehyung.

Jungkook : taehyung hyung it's time to wake up you have to go office

Taehyung :  5 minutes more granny

Jungkook : it's not mrs. Kim but me jeon jungkook

Taehyung : oh

Taehyung wake you immediately and sit straight in bed.

Jungkook : taehyung ssi what you want in breakfast

Taehyung : anything is besides not spicy food

Jungkook : ok now get up and came down for breakfast after freshing up

Taehyung : ok and  you don't have to pretend everything is fine

Jungkook : what do you mean

Taehyung : you already know we are not a normal couple in other way we are not couple but in front of world we have to act like lovely dovely couple. I hope you understand. I am not a bad person but I can't accept this marriage. I will divorce you after one year so no one can suspect us.

Jungkook : but ... Ok then what u have to do now.

Taehyung : I can not be your husband so you can date anyone you want and also me. If I get anyone to love us so we will divorce each other. Oh I forget you already have your ex fiance who you love tell him that we will with each other for one year after that I will divorce you ok

Jungkook : ok

Jungkook want to say he is ready to give this marriage chance but he can't tell him because taehyung also declare he is not ready. Jungkook think he had one year so he can convince taehyung to give chance this marriage and be normal couple.

Jungkook : ok then I agree now came and eat breakfast.

Jungkook has blank face and tone. Jungkook eyes telling taehyung how much he is disappointed from taehyung to say like these things to him but taehyung ignore everything because he doesn't have left any courage left in him he need time that's why he try to ignore all things and flow with time and see what future held  for him