part 9

After two hours

Jungkook open his eyes his vision is blurry. He is laying on king size bed and see around unfamiliar room. He start panic.

After some seconds, door of room open and room filled with light. He see someone enter in room and his figure look similar.

Jungkook : dad

He start crying. His dad come and sit beside him and sign him to calm down.

Jeon : are you okay.

Jungkook : I am fine.

Jeon : you are not looking fine.

Jungkook :  no dad I am fine.

Jeon : I can how you are fine you have brushes on your face and stomach. I am sorry son I can't protect you.

Jungkook : you protect me from taehyung that's why I am here . He kidnapped me dad.

Jungkook going to say something but he reminds of his marriage.

Jungkook : what happen to marriage. Are jimin hyung waiting for me. Dad let's go.

Jeon : that marriage is not going to happen my son that Kim destroy everything.

Jungkook : what happened dad what are you saying.

Jeon : let me tell you jungkook.

Flashback ( two hours ago)

Jeon reach at Jeon mension. He see door is open and he start panic. He search all corners of Jeon mension but he doesn't find jungkook.

He is going to call police to report about missing jungkook but his phone ring before. He accept the call he thinks that jungkook call him but he is wrong.

Kim hyna : hello Jeon

Jeon : what the hell mrs. Kim. I am too busying to listen your useless talk.

Kim hyna : oh you already know jungkook is missing from your home.

Jeon : how dare you to kidnap my son, bitch

Kim hyna : show some respect Jeon to elder.

Jeon : you are not worthy to call you from respect.

Kim hyna : so you don't want jungkook alright

Jeon : don't you dare to touch my jungkook.

Kim hyna : opp if you want jungkook in single piece so cancel the marriage you arrange and come to Kim mension in one hour there is one more surprise for you.

At Kim mension ( after half hour)

Taehyung and jungkook reach at Kim mension and all are waiting for them
When door of open they shock to see jungkook unconscious.

Jin : what happens to jungkook why look beaten that Jeon beat jungkook how dare he.

Taehyung : Mr. Jeon didn't beat jungkook.

Jin : so who

Taehyung: I am taking him so resist me and insult me so my man beat him take him forcefully between them he faint.

Kim hyna : taehyung how can yoy let jungkook beaten by those man and how yoy let them touch him. He is your husband.